You had me at the first 12 words.
    Haha good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied
    Re: 2013 Recruiting List

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Clever. Although I'd have to say, I've never once actually been bummed about being an Augie fan.I do wish they'd've gone D1 instead of staying D2, but that's a different discussion for a different thread on a different message board.That said, well played, NoVaJack.

Leave a comment:

• NoVaJack
    replied

Originally posted by MrAugustana View Post
    It's funny, because as an Augie fan, it hasn't exactly been fun seeing his recruitment heat up. I believe, if I heard correctly, the Vikes were the first school to offer him at any level, and suddenly it's like I see Ryan James tweeting on a daily basis that he has a new offer from another D1 school.It's pretty much a given that he'll be going D1, I believe, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to steal the next Nate Wolters away from the D1 level and watch him dominate in D2 for 4 years at Augie. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• MrAugustana
    replied

Originally posted by mitchell View Post
    A PG to watch is Edina's Graham Woodward. His recruitment really heated up within the past couple months. Jacks have an offer on the table.http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketb...6.udJRBobXO5B4
    It's funny, because as an Augie fan, it hasn't exactly been fun seeing his recruitment heat up. I believe, if I heard correctly, the Vikes were the first school to offer him at any level, and suddenly it's like I see Ryan James tweeting on a daily basis that he has a new offer from another D1 school.It's pretty much a given that he'll be going D1, I believe, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to steal the next Nate Wolters away from the D1 level and watch him dominate in D2 for 4 years at Augie. I'll just keep my fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X