• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joeboo22
    replied
    Re: 2012 recruits

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    If you are talking about the known offers that are currently extended, then I agree with this.

Connor Devine, who has already signed his letter intent, probably will excite me the most by the time this class is finalized because he provides something the Jacks haven't had in the DI era: a shot blocking presence.

I'm probably just grasping for straws though, as both will/would make great additions to the MBB team.
    Thats what I meant.

Leave a comment:

• SF_Rabbit_Fan
    replied

Originally posted by AKCoach View Post
    Trip to Barrow was intense, Connor had 33 and close to 20 boards and some blocks the first night in an overtime win, second night he had 17 mid teens for boards and some blocks in another win. Next 3 games:21 points, 16 boards, 6 blocks...27 points, 15 boards, 7 blocks...9 points, 13 boards, 7 blocks.

Tonight we played the reigning state champs, lost 78-72 in OT. Connor had 15 points, 21 boards, 16 blocks.
    Cripes, those numbers are sick, no matter who you are playing against. Really looking forward to watching Connor in a Jacks uniform.

Leave a comment:

• AKCoach
    replied

Trip to Barrow was intense, Connor had 33 and close to 20 boards and some blocks the first night in an overtime win, second night he had 17 mid teens for boards and some blocks in another win. Next 3 games:21 points, 16 boards, 6 blocks...27 points, 15 boards, 7 blocks...9 points, 13 boards, 7 blocks.

Tonight we played the reigning state champs, lost 78-72 in OT. Connor had 15 points, 21 boards, 16 blocks.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    Terry noted today during his livechat that Tanner Williams the 6'7" SF/PF from Orion IL visited again. Of all the offers that SDSU has extended for this class I liked him the most.
    If you are talking about the known offers that are currently extended, then I agree with this.

Connor Devine, who has already signed his letter intent, probably will excite me the most by the time this class is finalized because he provides something the Jacks haven't had in the DI era: a shot blocking presence.

I'm probably just grasping for straws though, as both will/would make great additions to the MBB team.

Leave a comment:

• joeboo22
    replied

Terry noted today during his livechat that Tanner Williams the 6'7" SF/PF from Orion IL visited again. Of all the offers that SDSU has extended for this class I liked him the most.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X