• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• joeboo22
    replied
    Re: 2009-10 Recruits

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
    Sat with his uncle at the game and he said he doesn't know where he is going yet.
    ok.... I talked with him at state baseball and he said hes leaning towards SDSU for baseball but might go GPAC and do basketball and baseball.... His dad played baseball at SDSU....

Leave a comment:

• Jack4Life
    replied

Originally posted by trueblue View Post
    That would be David Maxwell, and he definitely owned the second half of that game. Madison did not match the intensity of P-G in the first half.
    I stand corrected. Know his brother Mike. Sorry, David.

Leave a comment:

• Jack4Life
    replied

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    I heard that Cutler is going to SDSU.....

I think its for baseball though, the more I look at him though I think he could be D-I basketball because he has a quick enough shot......
    Sat with his uncle at the game and he said he doesn't know where he is going yet.

Leave a comment:

• joeboo22
    replied

I heard that Cutler is going to SDSU.....

I think its for baseball though, the more I look at him though I think he could be D-I basketball because he has a quick enough shot......

Leave a comment:

• trueblue
    replied

That would be David Maxwell, and he definitely owned the second half of that game. Madison did not match the intensity of P-G in the first half.

Leave a comment:

• Jack4Life
    replied

Watched Madison v. Platte-Geddes last night. White had a little foul trouble in the first half and sat quite a bit. He is not even wearing a knee brace, which is a good sign. Fiegen looked pretty good and showed he really wanted the ball. Madison got down in the first half and I think they did get it back to 3 point deficit in the 2nd half. I probably should be more specific, but after making the trip to Btown and back Friday to watch the men's game and then watching 8 games on Saturday, I was starting to get a little tired.

We did put together an All-Hansen Classic team, though. The Swallow kid from Red Cloud (smooth as we saw yesterday), Mike Maxwell, Parkston (brought them back the second half by himself, I think he had 6 blocks in the 2nd half), Cutler from Platte-Geddes (quickest shots seen all day), and of course White and Fiegen, Madison.

Leave a comment:

• UTH
    replied

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
    He needs more than a ticket.

A LOT more than a ticket.

Heck. Does anyone know if he even went to NDSU? And if so, what he got a degree in?

I can invite him over to explain himself...

edit: just realized the title of this thread is "2009-10 Recruits". Sorry - I'll quit.
    Last edited by UTH; 01-20-2009, 04:26 PM. Reason: afterthought

Leave a comment:

• zooropa
    replied

Originally posted by UTH View Post
    Lakes posted on B'ville that he needs a ticket.
    He needs more than a ticket.

A LOT more than a ticket.

Heck. Does anyone know if he even went to NDSU? And if so, what he got a degree in?

Leave a comment:

• UTH
    replied

Already gave my other ticket away. Sorry...

You really missed out on a possible 'experience'. He'll be crushed...

Leave a comment:

• Jack4Life
    replied

Originally posted by UTH View Post
    Lakes posted on B'ville that he needs a ticket. I'm not saying - I'm just saying.

Hey - It would definitely be an experience!
    Already gave my other ticket away. Sorry...

Leave a comment:

• UTH
    replied

Thanks for the heads-up, but I got my ticket and, darn it, my wife can't make it. So, I am going alone and will probably run into SDSU daughter sometime downtown. I get off work at noon, so I might just drive up early and get a good seat at the bar. BTW, thanks for the reminder about the shoe night. I have several pair to drop off. Just about forgot.

Lakes posted on B'ville that he needs a ticket. I'm not saying - I'm just saying.

Hey - It would definitely be an experience!

Leave a comment:

• Jack4Life
    replied

Originally posted by bub94 View Post
    Cubby's is still in Brookings. I would suggest if you are going to eat before the game to get there early. I'm sure the NDSU fans will be eating there and a bunch of Jacks fans will be too. Plus it's a Friday night and the college kids will be here for the weekend, having just come off a 3-day weekend. Also, you might want to get to Frost early. Last double header I showed up a little late (15 minutes before the game) and the line for tickets was to the outside door. This is also the night Nagy goes shoeless so there will be people with shoes to donate causing the lines to be even longer. So much going on.
    Thanks for the heads-up, but I got my ticket and, darn it, my wife can't make it. So, I am going alone and will probably run into SDSU daughter sometime downtown. I get off work at noon, so I might just drive up early and get a good seat at the bar. BTW, thanks for the reminder about the shoe night. I have several pair to drop off. Just about forgot.

Leave a comment:

• bub94
    replied

Darn, you make one mistake and they are all over ya. Yea, I knew it, my typing fingers got ahead of my brain. Cubby's is still in Brookings, isn't it? I am still planning on going there. Don't care who I see play as long as I get to stop at Cubby's first!
    Cubby's is still in Brookings. I would suggest if you are going to eat before the game to get there early. I'm sure the NDSU fans will be eating there and a bunch of Jacks fans will be too. Plus it's a Friday night and the college kids will be here for the weekend, having just come off a 3-day weekend. Also, you might want to get to Frost early. Last double header I showed up a little late (15 minutes before the game) and the line for tickets was to the outside door. This is also the night Nagy goes shoeless so there will be people with shoes to donate causing the lines to be even longer. So much going on.

Leave a comment:

• Jack4Life
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    4Life is a little slow and he doesn't see that well, I think he'll figure out its the men's game when he gets to Frost though.
    Darn, you make one mistake and they are all over ya. Yea, I knew it, my typing fingers got ahead of my brain. Cubby's is still in Brookings, isn't it? I am still planning on going there. Don't care who I see play as long as I get to stop at Cubby's first!

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by SDSU16 View Post
    FYI---If you're coming on Friday night, you'll see the men play, the women play on Saturday.
    4Life is a little slow and he doesn't see that well, I think he'll figure out its the men's game when he gets to Frost though.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X