NDSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU

The camp out is planned. The people are being invited, the word is getting out. Now comes the prep for the game. No new Rabbit will be revealed for the game unless a miracle happens. No merchandise with new logo = No revealing, unless we want to shoot ourselves in the foot. Plus, there hasn't been a finalized Rabbit yet. Anyone wanting to join in on the fun Friday night in the Barn is welcomed to join. Just contact me and I will get you more info. Tis going to be a cold weekend and hopefully even colder for the Bison in Frost. Students, fans, everyone needs to show up and make some noise for this game. NDSU isn't that impressive 13-6 yah, but 9-6 against D-1 competition is decent. 4-0 against lower level teams is expected. We can and should win. We own the Bison here.

Re: NDSU

I wish I could attend sadley I can not, I hope however that the students, alumni and community come out and fill up frost and support the jackrabbits. I hope they can get 6,000 plus, hopefully the weather is good.

Comment

I plan on driving up from Yankton for the game. Haven't seen the Jacks play live yet this year, so I'm pretty excited about it. Nothing better than meeting a couple of old SDSU friends at Cubby's for a couple beers, then heading up to Frost.

Comment

Originally posted by sdhistorian
        I plan on driving up from Yankton for the game.  Haven't seen the Jacks play live yet this year, so I'm pretty excited about it.  Nothing better than meeting a couple of old SDSU friends at Cubby's for a couple beers, then heading up to Frost.
        I'll second that thought!

Comment

Does anyone know if Engen will be back for the Bison game? He could cause some matchup problems in this game if healthy and able to play. This is how I'm guessing we will matchup.  

Jacks Bison
          Garrett Callahan 6'1 PG     Ben Woodside 5'11 PG
          Matt Cadwell 6'3 G Mike Nelson 6'4 G
          Jose Frias 6'2 G    Austin Pennick 6'3 G
          Kai Williams 6'6 F  Andre Smith 6'8 F
          Michael Loney 6'6 F     Brett Winkelmann 6'6 F

Really looking forward to the battle of the young point guards (Callahan/Woodside) and Williams/Smith.

Comment

Does anyone else hate the idea of these games being played on the same night?

How about the Women playing Friday and then the Men on Saturday. This way fans that would like to could attend both. I know I would seriously think about going up to Fargo to catch the Women's game if the Men's game wasn't on the same night.
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Wont matter as of next year so this question should not even be argued

Comment

Good Point. I guess I am just living too much in the present
                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy
                  Good Point. I guess I am just living too much in the present
                  You can watch the Women's game on Feb. 23 and drive up to Fargo the next day for the men's game if you wish. I am definitely looking forward to the more-consistent schedule next year!

Comment

I know that its too late but why didn't they have these games be a girls guys double header like they use to do back in the ncc. If you look sdsu's girls have done excellent in the process and ndsu's guys have done a prety good job also. It would be perfect, fill up frost and there arena when we play there rather then to play away-home same night or even same weekend. I know that they don't do that in the D-1 but I would hope that they would do it with ndsu every year, brings more of an insentive to drive the distance in sence.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22
                      I know that its too late but why didn't they have these games be a girls guys double header like they use to do back in the ncc. If you look sdsu's girls have done excellent in the process and ndsu's guys have done a prety good job also. It would be perfect, fill up frost and there arena when we play there rather then to play away-home same night or even same weekend. I know that they don't do that in the D-1 but I would hope that they would do it with ndsu every year, brings more of an insentive to drive the distance in sence.
                      It makes more sense to have them on separate but different nights. Gates for all 4 games. Attendance would be good at each. I am a little disappointed that they are both Saturday night. Oh well.
                      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by joeboo22
                        Just wait til the conference schedule next year there will be plenty Saturday night double headers. Although the home game for NDSU next year is men on Thursday women on Saturday.

Comment

Any word on whether Engen is playing or not?

Comment

Guess we'll see on Saturday. He's dressed the last couple of games, kind of seems like Nagy doesn't really know what to do with Mark this year.

Comment

We get the luck of the draw and get to have Mr. Stu Whitney covering the NDSU men's game for the Argus. I don't recall seeing Engen practicing with the team today when I was in Frost getting some updates for weekend events on campus.

Comment

Working...
                              X