Berte and Casey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Berte and Casey

These players are on the roster, but I have not seen their names in any box scores. What is their situation? Have I missed something?

Re: Berte and Casey

Originally posted by 91Jackrabbit View Post
    These players are on the roster, but I have not seen their names in any box scores. What is their situation? Have I missed something?
    Berte's recovering from minor knee surgery. Casey is likely going to be red-shirted.
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Last word I heard was that they were hoping Berte would be back for the conference opener at Centenary. Are they still on track for that?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Last word I heard was that they were hoping Berte would be back for the conference opener at Centenary. Are they still on track for that?
        My understanding as of last week. I haven't heard anything this week. We didn't have a Yankton Jackrabbit club meeting Monday so I didn't get any updates.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Nagy said in the post game he is healthy enough to play but doesn't want to play him until he is ready to play..... I think he said its possible as early as tonight but the conference opener for sure barring another injury.....

Comment

MilwaukeeJacksAlum,

I am assuming we are both talking about Casey the Senior from Little Wound?

Did he get hurt, and they decided to redshirt him?

Comment

No injury to Casey, just saving him for next year so we have a senior, and he has the postseason to play for.

Comment

Working...
              X