GDT: George Mason vs SDSU 8:30pm ESPN+ Pentagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: George Mason vs SDSU 8:30pm ESPN+ Pentagon

Game 3 in 3 days against the 0-2 team. Jackrabbits will need to bounce back tonight. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Hopefully there will be no lingering issues with Douglas and his ankle/foot from last night. He appears to be back playing like he was two seasons ago before he hurt the foot. The shooting woes should work themselves out over time, but the guards need to take better care of the ball. The three starters combined for 11 turnovers, many of which were just lazy, sloppy passes. It will be interesting to see how we respond when someone puts hard full-court pressure on. The token pressure that we have seen at times has caused some problems.

Comment

Jacks finish the half flat, 12 point lead down to 3.

Comment

GMU is on a 16-2 run

Comment

We cannot live or die by the 3 or we will not win these types of games. This team has a lot of potential but there are some recurrent mistakes that kept us out of the big dance the past few years that need to be fixed still.

Comment

Can someone explain why we need to win by 9 to win the classic?

we are +27 -11. Net +16
            Nevada is -27 +19 +19 Net +11

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
              Can someone explain why we need to win by 9 to win the classic?

we are +27 -11. Net +16
              Nevada is -27 +19 +19 Net +11
              Point differential is capped at +-20 per game.

Comment

I personally don’t care about a meaningless trophy. Wins are wins.

Comment

Originally posted by CentralJack View Post

Point differential is capped at +-20 per game.
                  That makes the math work.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
                    I personally don’t care about a meaningless trophy. Wins are wins.
                    Yeah me either just couldn’t figure out why.

Comment

I’ll take the W. A good comeback win.

Capping the point differential at +-20 is dumb but it’s a meaningless tournament trophy anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                        I’ll take the W. A good comeback win.

Capping the point differential at +-20 is dumb but it’s a meaningless tournament trophy anyway.
                        And to top it off they gave MVP to a kid that scored 9 points the first game. Clown show.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

"Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

2 outta 3 ain’t bad in this scenario. We are much better than Washington but still have to be content with winning 2/3. Believe in this team.

Comment

This was a super good, gutsy win. This will be a good one to look back on at the end of the year.

Comment

That loss to washington sure looks like it could be a bad loss. They were hitting everything though against us.
                              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                              X