Montana St.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montana St.

Sorry Oldhare, but tonight's matchup has me excited and I couldn't wait anymore for you to start the game thread!

Jacks sitting as a 10.5 favorite. Anyone else a bit surprised by that high of a number? Montana St. has always played us tough and seem to have an experienced squad this year. They lost to Colorado in their opener but led almost the entire game. I hope the experts in Vegas are correct!

Nice start for the Jacks. It’s good to be the team scoring 50 points in a half.

Comment

That was a fun game and I love the depth this team now has!

Comment

You have to like that style of basketball. That first half was crazy-good from an SDSU perspective.

I can’t remember having so much talent on the bench. There are so many options for different styles of play or matchups. I wonder if the rotation will shrink like usual or remain like this.

Comment

One of the encouraging lines was Wilson with 4 assists, 3 steals, 26 minutes, 1 block, and 15 points. He did not force the shots and found the open guy. Of course, there were other players who had great game. Wilson picking up 4 assists in his line was a big plus. The defense did a great job sealing off the pass and doubling to the post. Their big man only played 18 minutes and committed 4 turnovers.
          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
          X