Bradley vs SDSU 8:15pm Frost Arena Midco/ESPN+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Very. Bradley's height really bothered him. Shot free throws exceptionally well though.
    I just knew when he brought the ball up the court in the second half that he was going to turn it over
    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Very. Bradley's height really bothered him. Shot free throws exceptionally well though.
      Wilson and Dent competed well inside. Appel looked lost though. Don't think he or Wingett saw the floor in the second half.

Comment

Great to see Noah back. Mayo is going to be good. I got to where i didnt want to see Wilson get the ball because we all knew what the result would be. Only complaint tonight is they need to turn the sound down. Couldnt hear the guy next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

Wilson and Dent competed well inside. Appel looked lost though. Don't think he or Wingett saw the floor in the second half.
          Wingett missed a trey and was out about 9mins into half. Appel was out about 6mins into half.

Comment

Originally posted by witness View Post
            I just knew when he brought the ball up the court in the second half that he was going to turn it over
            According to the box score, he was credited with one turnover.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Great to see Noah back. Mayo is going to be good. I got to where i didnt want to see Wilson get the ball because we all knew what the result would be. Only complaint tonight is they need to turn the sound down. Couldnt hear the guy next to me.
              GET OFF MY LAWN!

Comment

The best part, Wilson struggled and some of those shots just bounced out. Early he was forcing it, but later it was just a bad bounce. He went 20 and 10 and had a bad game. think about that. Noah had several shots blocked, its like he needs to readjust to the speed of the game, but it was great to see him back out there. wonder if they will use him from the bench or starter soon. Mayo look good out there. Apple looked a little lost, but aside from mast, they were pretty quick and atheltic it seemed.

My only complaint is this is another game of 1 great half and 1 mediocre half. Once or if this team can put 2 good halves together, they will be amazing to watch down the stretch.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  My only complaint is this is another game of 1 great half and 1 mediocre half. Once or if this team can put 2 good halves together, they will be amazing to watch down the stretch.
                  Is this not the first game of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Is this not the first game of the season.
                    For a team that has everyone back from last year, and it was a problem last year too. Its just a reoccurring problem. To much talent imho to only play one good half.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The Braves brought the street fight to Frost. Wilson was a target for all hands on deck to stop progress. The perimeter defense also did a good job of altering/blocking the 3 pt shots. Some of the disappointment of the Jackrabbit 2nd half is a result of Bradley playing better. If the season is physical as last night, helmets may need to be issued along with teeth guards. It was a great first game and win.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Very good win last night.

Bradley brought the lunch pails and worked really hard, particularly on the defensive end. They made the Jackrabbits earn points.

Size, and more size. We've seen this before with Doug...he's 6'7" playing post, against 6'9 to 7'0" guys it's tough for him to finish...but he hit his free throws.

Appel is also 6'7"...and doesn't have Doug's athleticism. He wasn't lost as much as outsized, and couldn't use his patented spin move.

Noah looked good. did have a few blocked.

Mayo is going to be a star. (That was his 1st D1 game...and he looked completely comfortable, game wasn't too fast or too big for him. Wait until he gets confident.)

Charlie hustle didn't play a lot, but made an impact when he was in there. Always makes good plays to help the team.

Alex Arians is so underrated. He rebounding and defense is impressive.

Going to be fun Friday night at Alabama. I can see them hanging around.

Comment

Working...
                        X