X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    http://twitter.com/EliShetlar/status...44462151573518

Offer to 6'6 guard out of Kansas. Looks like he can really shoot it, therefore fits the Jackrabbit mold nicely!

http://twitter.com/shootitbetter/sta...84706215026689

Leave a comment:

• DieselJacks
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I agree with that. Just figured we would see a retweet of the girls sucess or something along those lines.
    He was in the nosebleeds on Sunday with his kids, so I am not too concerned in that department.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He's only posted 4 tweets this year, so not exactly a high volume tweeter. I did see somewhere on social media last week that he was attending MN and SD high school tournament games.
    I thought he also mentioned that during halftime interview with Tom Nieman in earlier WNIT game

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

He's only posted 4 tweets this year, so not exactly a high volume tweeter. I did see somewhere on social media last week that he was attending MN and SD high school tournament games.
    I agree with that. Just figured we would see a retweet of the girls sucess or something along those lines.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post

I'm starting to get a little concerned about the silence from Hendo on twitter. I know he's not a huge social media guy, but the fact that he hasn't posted one tweet since the tournament makes me a little paranoid. Hopefully I'm reading into nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit2012
    replied
    Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    Awfully quiet around here...
    I'm starting to get a little concerned about the silence from Hendo on twitter. I know he's not a huge social media guy, but the fact that he hasn't posted one tweet since the tournament makes me a little paranoid. Hopefully I'm reading into nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied
    Awfully quiet around here...

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied
    Perhaps a great day to be a Jackrabbit this weekend from Hendo?

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post

Dimock cheese in, of course Dimock, sells SDSU ice cream. Only place that sells it around here. Bought Caramel Cookies and Cream ice cream. Awesome. Has nothing to do with anything. But there is a lot of that here lately
    "Six degrees" of SDSU ice cream applies here too -- three guesses about the origins of the first settlers in Dimock

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
    Soooo...about that sMORS flavored ice cream...**wink wink**

Dimock cheese in, of course Dimock, sells SDSU ice cream. Only place that sells it around here. Bought Caramel Cookies and Cream ice cream. Awesome. Has nothing to do with anything. But there is a lot of that here lately

Leave a comment:

• jacks1
    replied
    Soooo...about that sMORS flavored ice cream...**wink wink**

Leave a comment:

• Gojacks2487
    replied
    Someone told me that Mors girlfriend attends SDSU.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by LetsGoRabbits View Post

NorCal gave you a serious serious run for your money!!! but you are a genius at this))) i doubt, however, this is a talent that pays very well so i hope you have some additional talents))
    I'm a member of the "low talent, high glucose" cadre of the Jackrabbit Club.

Nevertheless, my hope is that Mors and/or the Jacks don't waffle,, thereby making waffle cones and bowls the required vessels for our newest flavors

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

That's definitely an option, although Mors' delayed potential arrival seems like it would necessitate a chocolate shell to be broken through to reach a rich chocolate ice cream and fudge core inspired by Yankton's "Big Muddy"/Mighty Mo.

Jacks fans harboring 'Sconnie allegiances can request a cheddar chaser to commemorate time spent with the Badgers.
    NorCal gave you a serious serious run for your money!!! but you are a genius at this))) i doubt, however, this is a talent that pays very well so i hope you have some additional talents))

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by NorCalJack View Post

Like sMors flavored ice cream
    very VERY NICELY DONE!!!!

i thought my suggestion was crazy when i wrote it but now you just made me look like complete idiot))))

usually i do not need much help with that))!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X