Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Rosters

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Jacks get a commit for the class of '23. 6'4 G Gabriel Alvarez from Heights HS in Houston ,TX. www.twitter.com/Bucketboybubz_
    Let’s call him Bubz Alvarez like he wants. Because Bubz Alvarez is an awesome sounding name!

    Comment


    • A tall left handed guard, who seems to possibly want to wear number 3

      hmmmmm why does that sound familiar to me?

      Comment


      • https://twitter.com/KatieSayler1/sta...121536/photo/1

        Looks like there were a few MBB recruits on campus last week. Appears '24 commits Joe Sayler and Bubz Alvarez were in attendance, as well as '24 target Kyle Pock. Does anyone know who is in the back row between Zeke and Mims?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jackrabbit2012 View Post
          https://twitter.com/KatieSayler1/sta...121536/photo/1

          Looks like there were a few MBB recruits on campus last week. Appears '24 commits Joe Sayler and Bubz Alvarez were in attendance, as well as '24 target Kyle Pock. Does anyone know who is in the back row between Zeke and Mims?
          I was wondering the same thing. Looks like a good-sized young man.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

            I was wondering the same thing. Looks like a good-sized young man.
            Looks like he is Treyson Anderson. He is also a '24 recrut from Pius X in Lincoln NE, which is the same high school as Charlie Easley and incoming freshman Jack Hastreiter.

            Comment


            • Surprised that nobody is talking about our lasted '24 commitment. Alec Squires from Volga, 6'-10" Does anyone know anything about him. I recall seeing him in the State Tourney last year, but did not watch much of the game.

              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

              Comment




              • Try that link
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

                Comment


                • https://twitter.com/squires_alec/sta...XGGXtpcc6_tNxA

                  OK last attempt here.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

                  Comment


                  • I know someone who is somewhat familiar with his family. Rake that for what it is worth, so I will limit myself to pretty general information. I heard he had interest, maybe some offers, from at least four other Summit League members. He did not play basketball as a freshman. He has reportedly worked hard on his game over the summer. Again, significant progress is reported. I was at that championship game and thought he showed good potential. As a 6'10" high school kid he doesn't need a lot of different moves. A little diversification is probably one of the things he will improve.
                    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
                      I know someone who is somewhat familiar with his family. Rake that for what it is worth, so I will limit myself to pretty general information. I heard he had interest, maybe some offers, from at least four other Summit League members. He did not play basketball as a freshman. He has reportedly worked hard on his game over the summer. Again, significant progress is reported. I was at that championship game and thought he showed good potential. As a 6'10" high school kid he doesn't need a lot of different moves. A little diversification is probably one of the things he will improve.
                      In his AAU videos from this summer, it looked like he really runs the floor well for 6'10.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X