Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goon
    replied
    Anyone else first think back to ncc days? I use to love friday and saturday double headers. Lot of fun. Hope students can attend. Will be interesting but honestly seems like s good way to do it.

Leave a comment:

• 91jack
    replied
    I would really like USD and NDSU"s schedules if I was them.

USD does have to go to SDSU but their other road trips are to UND, WIU and KC.
    NDSU does have to go to USD but their other road trips are to UND, WIU and KC.

Both teams get ORU, DU and Omaha at home. I know that Omaha lost a lot with their seniors but most years you could argue that all 3 of the teams that they play at home are better than any of the road teams. Maybe this year will be different though.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied
    Any word on whether fans will be allowed to attend?

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied
    Still waiting for The Summit League to put out these schedules. The only one I can find is Goodman's tweet for the men's schedule. Why are we finding out more from the sports writer's "leak" than the actual League? If the schedule is out there post it for us.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by yoteforever View Post

Nope. You’re getting both. Doubleheader’s
    Wow. Wonder how they decided that? I'd be pissed if they forced our men and women to play in Vermillion.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied
    Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Interesting draw for SDSU:

- The bye is week one.
    - At Omaha, ORU, NDSU and Denver - three of those are traditionally tough places to win and Denver gets a few upsets on their home court every year.
    - USD at home is obviously a big plus, but that seems to indicate that the WBB team will play two in Vermillion.
    - It looks like all the games are on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

I assume there will be no fans or very few fans - will that minimize the home court advantage in places like Brookings and Vermillion?
    Nope. You’re getting both. Doubleheader’s

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    The schedule is kind of weird for every school, but I give the league credit for taking the risk of COVID into account and not just ignoring it. Go, Jacks!

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied
    Interesting draw for SDSU:

- The bye is week one.
    - At Omaha, ORU, NDSU and Denver - three of those are traditionally tough places to win and Denver gets a few upsets on their home court every year.
    - USD at home is obviously a big plus, but that seems to indicate that the WBB team will play two in Vermillion.
    - It looks like all the games are on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

I assume there will be no fans or very few fans - will that minimize the home court advantage in places like Brookings and Vermillion?

Leave a comment:

• blue?
    replied
    Here is the schedule. Get both USD games at Frost, but Bison games are in Fargo.

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...086897664?s=20

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied
    Summit announces schedule plan for 20-21. 16 game schedule playing all teams twice. But it will not be traditional home-and-home like normal years. Jacks will play 4 teams at home, and 4 on the road. When a team comes to Brookings, they will play the Jacks twice while in town. Not sure if it will be Thursday-Saturday or consecutive nights.

Leave a comment:

• blue?
    replied
    Not exactly on point with this thread, but Wilson getting to come back another year (if he elected to do so) would be a big deal.

https://twitter.com/GoodmanHoops/sta...515080705?s=20

Leave a comment:

• THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!
    replied
    Originally posted by blue? View Post
    It appears the Jacks will be in an early season event with Kansas State, Colorado, and Drake.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/sta...988012544?s=20
    Great set of teams to play against, and very winnable against all 3. Could be a good event to watch if fans are allowed.

Leave a comment:

• blue?
    replied
    It appears the Jacks will be in an early season event with Kansas State, Colorado, and Drake.

https://twitter.com/JonRothstein/sta...988012544?s=20

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Sounds like it'd be completely separate from the Battle for Atlantis in Bahamas.
    Same teams, just probably not Duke (and maybe not another one of the teams).

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I read that Duke may be opting out of the Thanksgiving tournament that is getting moved from the Bahamas to the Pentagon. Wouldn't it be nice if they would add a local team to round out the field ?
    Sounds like it'd be completely separate from the Battle for Atlantis in Bahamas.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X