No announcement yet.

GDT: Jackrabbits vs Mastodons @ Denny Sanford Premier Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hendo blew it tonight. Left guys in too long who were struggling. Not fouling there is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Rookie team all around.

Cant believe they choked again. Awful year for SDSU football, MBB.

Comment

Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post
      Embarassing loss once again. Subbing out friedel was not a great idea
      Good lord. We started three freshman and two sophomores AND played without the POY. Nothing embarrassing about that loss.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
        Hendo blew it tonight. Left guys in too long who were struggling. Not fouling there is the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen. Rookie team all around.

Cant believe they choked again. Awful year for SDSU football, MBB.
        Good lord. You guys are tough.

Was Hendo the reason they hit 13 threes?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post

Good lord. We started three freshman and two sophomores AND played without the POY. Nothing embarrassing about that loss.
          You are right. But where the hell was Matt and our defense?

Comment

I guess I’m over exaggerating. Yes, a good season. The turnovers killed us. That’s what’s embarassing, at least in my eyes. It seemed like the game played out exactly the same as last year. Lots of turnovers lead to an early deficit, and a late run at the end can’t finish the comeback.

Comment

You are correct. But we have way more talent and ability then they do. I guess that doesn't make a win.

Comment

Hendo should’ve pulled Dent much sooner. We went on a run right after he pulled him. Young team but in games like this the coach making the right or wrong move can cost a team dearly. Now they have a while to think what if until a CIT/CBI invite.

Comment

You
                  Originally posted by DieselJacks View Post

I guess I’m over exaggerating. Yes, a good season. The turnovers killed us. That’s what’s embarassing, at least in my eyes. It seemed like the game played out exactly the same as last year. Lots of turnovers lead to an early deficit, and a late run at the end can’t finish the comeback.
                  They cleaned the TOs up in the second half. But yeah the first half shooting by them sunk us.

We should get into the CIT or whatever. We should take that invitation with how young we are.

And before anyone gets on Hendo about taking Noah out, imagine if he picks up his 5th foul on the last inbound.

Comment

The team knew Wilson couldn't play any in the tourney and it showed, they knew they couldn't beat USD and NDSU back to back without him. Took a quarter to realize they needed to play tonight.

Comment

I'm mad as hell and dissapointed with this loss as much as anyone. BUT, look at the future we have in front of us. The next few years will be epic!

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                        I'm mad as hell and dissapointed with this loss as much as anyone. BUT, look at the future we have in front of us. The next few years will be epic!
                        I thought it was going to be epic last year.

First round hasn’t been easy.
                        - 2016: 2 seed win by 3 over ORU
                        - 2017: 4 seed win by 10 over Denver
                        - 2018: 1 seed win by 6 over WIU
                        - 2019: 1 seed lose by 3 to WIU
                        - 2020: 2 seed lose by 3 to IPFW

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

I thought it was going to be epic last year.
                          We just can’t take anything in the tournament for granted. There are posts on this board about purposely not a playing Doug to “save” him. To think any coach would do that is crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
                            I’ll believe it when I see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                              Hendo should’ve pulled Dent much sooner. We went on a run right after he pulled him. Young team but in games like this the coach making the right or wrong move can cost a team dearly. Now they have a while to think what if until a CIT/CBI invite.
                              I nominate you COACH OF THE YEAR. Hang in there, you will soon be taking Hendo's place. Just kidding. A tough loss as it was last year about this time. With a healthy Wilson, we win big.

Comment

We were the 2 seed and they were the 7 seed. Everything is embarrassing about that loss quit making excuses FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X