GDT: Jackrabbits (8-2) vs Mavericks(5-4) @ Frost Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    .http://www.statsbywill.com/2020/02/1...-of-2019-20/2/ Fun read. Most interesting stat - SDSU ranks 341st out of 353 D1 schools in terms of experience. Makes one excited for what is yet to come.
    This is just amazing. We all figured that this was a rebuilding year and with any luck get hot in SF. Nope! They reloaded and started playing way better quality ball under Hendo! It is so great to see the hustle on both ends of the court. They are finally playing Jackrabbit basketball again!

The future is beyond bright. How many times over the last decade+ have we thought, we will never see that again or we will never have another team that good? Get to the games y'all and let's enjoy every single game of this because it is really special what is happening here!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

This is just amazing. We all figured that this was a rebuilding year and with any luck get hot in SF. Nope! They reloaded and started playing way better quality ball under Hendo! It is so great to see the hustle on both ends of the court. They are finally playing Jackrabbit basketball again!

The future is beyond bright. How many times over the last decade+ have we thought, we will never see that again or we will never have another team that good? Get to the games y'all and let's enjoy every single game of this because it is really special what is happening here!

SUPERBUNNY
      Agree with this 100%. I've had so many different people tell me this year "this is a fun team to watch and root for." At one point during an intense part of the Omaha game last week me and my buddy were standing up cheering with only about 200 other fans in gym. I leaned over to him and said "this pisses me off, this team deserves to have every single person in this gym on their feet right now!"

Comment

Working...
      X