No announcement yet.

GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs WIU Leathernecks @ Western Hall 7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We look horrid since I started watching with 15 to go. Just not tough enough, will be a horrible loss if they don't hold on.

Officials also bad. RRQ bad.

Comment

16 freaking points in 17 minutes.

Comment

Actually got the WIU fans into the game.

Comment

A win that these young guys can learn from. It’s not over until it’s over.

Comment

Just not tough enough down low with the ball. WIU was digging for it every time.

Comment

Terrible second half but I’ll take another road W. Next 3 at home

Comment

71-61 An ugly win is still a win.

Comment

The Necks made it interesting, no doubt.
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The Necks seem to have our number, and seem to play us like a flute,

Comment

Jacks got it back together just in the nick of time. Would have been a disaster to cough up a 20 point lead to that team.

Comment

A 20-point lead dwindled to 1 point, but the Jacks got it back up to 10. A tough game - especially the second half - but road wins are seldom easy. Two road wins this week. That's something to celebrate. Now we've got four of the last six at Frost.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

Fort Wayne was leading NDSU with about 5:00 left tonight as well. Never take a road win for granted. Fortunately we’ll be hanging out at Frost a bunch.

Now it starts to get interesting with more games amongst the group of top tier teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            The Necks seem to have our number, and seem to play us like a flute,
                            SDSU is 28-5 all-time vs WIU.

Comment

I referring to the last three games. I am aware of all time series. I am still smarting from SL tourney game from last year. A 20 pt lead melts against a basement bunch, but yet we give Arizona a run for their money. We need more consistency to call us a good team. We are much better than I thought we would be.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                                I referring to the last three games. I am aware of all time series. I am still smarting from SL tourney game from last year. A 20 pt lead melts against a basement bunch, but yet we give Arizona a run for their money. We need more consistency to call us a good team. We are much better than I thought we would be.
                                Yikes I did not see the Home game with WIU. 91 to 56.A loss tonight would have be very painful for some of us fans.
                                Last edited by Nidaros; 02-02-2020, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X