GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs USD Coyotes @ SCSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs USD Coyotes @ SCSC

The yotes chosen preseason as #2 team are scrapping to get to that spot. They picked up 2 surprising losses early and then lost a squeaker at NDSU. There was a gap of PG Simpson missing some contests in OOC and it took a few games to get in the groove which included a win over Omaha. The starters are averaging over 30 minutes per conference game with about 21 minutes between the top 2 reserves. Jackrabbit injuries that include Key and Wilson will likely not be considered in the yotes game plan. Hendo will need to continue patching new faces for QT minutes. It will be a hostile environment with announcers enhancing their own cheers as players miss free throws or commit critical fouls. An early conference win here should place Hendo on the COY conversation. Go Jacks!!

Midco/ESPN+ 3:30pm
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: GDT: SDSU Jackrabbits vs USD Coyotes @ SCSC

Was really looking forward to Wilson taking it to Haegedorn today, but I really hope he sits to ensure he's good for the stretch run.

Will be interesting to see how Hendo adjusts if Wilson is in fact out today. If key is back, does he take a spot in the starting 5, or does Scheierman or Dillon slide in?

Comment

Originally posted by blue? View Post
      Was really looking forward to Wilson taking it to Haegedorn today, but I really hope he sits to ensure he's good for the stretch run.

Will be interesting to see how Hendo adjusts if Wilson is in fact out today. If key is back, does he take a spot in the starting 5, or does Scheierman or Dillon slide in?
      I don't think there is any way they would have put Hagedorn on Wilson. That would be early foul trouble waiting to happen. My guess is they would put Hagedorn on Dentlinger, and Umude on Wilson.

Comment

Is wilson for sure out?
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          Is wilson for sure out?
          I don’t think it’s been decided. I was told if he can go, he’s playing. No holding him out for precautionary sake.

Comment

This would be a huge win for us. I got a feeling Friedel backs his talk up and has a huge game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
              I don’t think it’s been decided. I was told if he can go, he’s playing. No holding him out for precautionary sake.
              If that’s the case and it’s up to Doug I’ll bet he plays.

Comment

A huge opportunity for a difference-maker win today. Vermillion, Fargo, Brookings, Tulsa.... any road team that can get a win at a couple of those is going to be right there at the top. Assuming Wilson is out, we'll need a little luck - but I sure wouldn't write this young team off.

Comment

Wilson is OUT for precautionary reasons per Hendo.

Also said Key will play 8-10 min today

Comment

This could get ugly without Wilson, injuries have killed us against the U this year in FB, WBB and MBB. At least Wilson is back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                      Wilson is OUT for precautionary reasons per Hendo.

Also said Key will play 8-10 min today
                      Wilson decision is probably best for the long-term.

Comment

Is Hagedorn hurt? He is so slow and unathletic this year. Wilson will abuse this team.

Comment

Hagedorn killing us. Great shot when he's open and he's been killing Dentlinger off the dribble as well. Nice flop to draw the foul on Dillon too.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            Hagedorn killing us. Great shot when he's open and he's been killing Dentlinger off the dribble as well. Nice flop to draw the foul on Dillon too.
                            Hagedorn is so slow this year, Wilson will kill USD.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
                              Hagedorn is so slow this year, Wilson will kill USD.
                              Can't imagine those two ever matching up.
                              Originally posted by JackFan96
                              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                              X