• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RabbitObsessed
    replied
    Re: GDT:Jackrabbits vs Mastodons @ Gates Sports Center 6pm

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
    The offense definitely starts sticking when Wilson isn't in the game, maybe have Key play a lot when Wilson is out. The difference when Wilson is on the the floor and not is significant.
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Key will likely adjust his play to meld into the current playing model. He will also need a few games whenever he returns to get into game shape and timing. Hopefully he will be on the same page with everyone before conference tourney.
    I was thinking Key can dish it for sure so if he knows the team is growing and getting better since he has been out he should see he doesn't need to do everything. spark the defense and lead the offense but play into the flow which I think will actually help his game since he can get crafty heading to the basket and a guy like Wilson will help him get some passes as he does his thing.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
    The offense definitely starts sticking when Wilson isn't in the game, maybe have Key play a lot when Wilson is out. The difference when Wilson is on the the floor and not is significant.
    Key will likely adjust his play to meld into the current playing model. He will also need a few games whenever he returns to get into game shape and timing. Hopefully he will be on the same page with everyone before conference tourney.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Since the Jacks are currently in first place in the standings because of having one more win than the other one loss teams, they get placed in the weekly NCAA bracketology guesses. Joe Lunardi of ESPN has the Jacks as a #15 seed playing #2 San Diego State. Wait for it - SDSU vs SDSU ! An announcer's dream !
    We did that in the Nagy days. Wasn't pretty. But if it means another NCAA tournament appearance, I'll take it.

Leave a comment:

• AZjack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MNJack3
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    It’s going to be interesting how they add Key into the mix. They move the ball so well together. That will be a challenge for the coaches because Key’s style is more ball oriented.
    I've been thinking the same thing for a little while now. Ball movement has been fantastic, which get's everyone in more of a rhythm and takes some pressure out of the post because we have been shooting much more efficiently. I love Key's Perimeter Defense and ability to get his one bucket but the team clearly plays better when the ball is being swung around.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Since the Jacks are currently in first place in the standings because of having one more win than the other one loss teams, they get placed in the weekly NCAA bracketology guesses. Joe Lunardi of ESPN has the Jacks as a #15 seed playing #2 San Diego State. Wait for it - SDSU vs SDSU ! An announcer's dream !

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

It’s going to be interesting how they add Key into the mix. They move the ball so well together. That will be a challenge for the coaches because Key’s style is more ball oriented.

Leave a comment:

• da_coach
    replied

So impressed with this squad.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    Check the Jan11 tweet for Saturday night. Myah was on the road a bunch. Was she in Denver too?
    https://twitter.com/gojacksmbb?lang=en
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Mya was at her sister's game at BV Friday night.
    Check the Jan11 tweet for Saturday night. Myah was on the road a bunch. Was she in Denver too?
    https://twitter.com/gojacksmbb?lang=en

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
    The women came back to Brookings for sure. They practiced yesterday in frost. Must've chartered to Ft Wayne in time for the men's game.
    Mya was at her sister's game at BV Friday night.

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Depending when you heard this I think they were referencing the geographical footprint of the Horizon when comparing to the recent trip (Fargo, Grand Forks, Macomb) IPFW took.
    I heard that. They also commented Horizon was a tougher league after the travel discussion.

Leave a comment:

• Rabbitball
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    They did not got back to Brookings. The men practiced in Denver Thursday then went to the women’s game and they chartered to Fort Wayne from Denver. I believe the men and women probably took the same charter.
    The women came back to Brookings for sure. They practiced yesterday in frost. Must've chartered to Ft Wayne in time for the men's game.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    They also referenced the Horizon was an upgrade over the Summit which is debatable.
    Depending when you heard this I think they were referencing the geographical footprint of the Horizon when comparing to the recent trip (Fargo, Grand Forks, Macomb) IPFW took.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X