Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    So Henderson would have been on the coaching staff there when NDSU was recruiting him......
    That’s why I put it in here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Maybe not a massive impact player but he adds experience and size (6-8).

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
        So Henderson would have been on the coaching staff there when NDSU was recruiting him......
        Could you imagine if that happened. The sonic boom from heads exploding up there would be deafening!

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

He may be better than what we could get in on this late in the recruiting season. It would also help even out the scholarship situation since we do not have any scholarship players in next year's senior class.

Comment

Deng Geu is transferring per Corey Evans. Immediately eligible.

I wonder what makes him immediately eligible? Probably grad transfer?

Comment

If you glanced at Bisonville any time in the past 6 months you would have learned that he was among the elite players in the league - only held back by a clueless coach....

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                I wonder what makes him immediately eligible? Probably grad transfer?
                Yes - he redshirted and then has played three seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                  If you glanced at Bisonville any time in the past 6 months you would have learned that he was among the elite players in the league - only held back by a clueless coach....
                  I think they coined the phrase "but he's so athletic".

Comment

My apologies I do not worry about their fan forum as I am not a fan.

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

He isn't amazing but the minutes got to a point where it was in his head, watched him get unhappily pulled out of multiple games. He would get his 15-20 minutes no matter how good or poorly he was playing. Need to trust the Richman process or whatever BS.

Comment

There were definitely some unrealistic expectations in regard to Gue's ceiling over there, but the Bison fans were spot on when they complained about his playing time. He should have been logging at least 25 minutes a game for that team. Probably 30-plus.
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Gue eligible immediately unless he transfers within the Summit League. He can still petition if he does transfer within the SL though:

https://www.argusleader.com/story/sp...ue/3333323002/

Comment

This thread seemed to have two wheels in the ditch with all the Mooney conversation (I can take a broad view of the title "2019-20 Men's Roster" including the speculation about Deng Gue).

Oh well. It's Monday, the weather has been less than ideal and we're slipping into that time of the year when news about Jackrabbits sport starts to get thin...hoping for lots of news out of baseball, softball, track and field and anything else going on.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
                              He isn't amazing but the minutes got to a point where it was in his head, watched him get unhappily pulled out of multiple games. He would get his 15-20 minutes no matter how good or poorly he was playing. Need to trust the Richman process or whatever BS.
                              I mean, it did kind of work out this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                                There were definitely some unrealistic expectations in regard to Gue's ceiling over there, but the Bison fans were spot on when they complained about his playing time. He should have been logging at least 25 minutes a game for that team. Probably 30-plus.
                                I'm not so sure he deserved more time. He turned the ball over a lot and he seemed to get uncomfortable at times and he forced things or turned it over. I don't know how well he practiced, how he got along with teammates or his basketball IQ.

Comment

Working...
                                X