Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019-20 Men's Roster

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Mike Daum will go down as an All time great. He will come back to Brookings and be a hero for years to come. Mooney will be forgotten by both Texas Tech and USD.
    He’s securing a large pay day in Europe right now. And if they win it all- he won’t be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
      Mike Daum will go down as an All time great. He will come back to Brookings and be a hero for years to come. Mooney will be forgotten by both Texas Tech and USD.
      Mooney is a starter and 3rd leading scorer on their first final four team. Pretty sure he won't be forgotten. Mike Daum would've been an all time great jackrabbit even if he had left.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitball View Post
        Mooney is a starter and 3rd leading scorer on their first final four team. Pretty sure he won't be forgotten. Mike Daum would've been an all time great jackrabbit even if he had left.
        I thought Mooney played a great game yesterday and still wearing red. Is there a grad transfer from U of North Dakota on Texas Tech? I thought the announcers mentioned that there was one but I did not catch the name.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          I thought Mooney played a great game yesterday and still wearing red. Is there a grad transfer from U of North Dakota on Texas Tech? I thought the announcers mentioned that there was one but I did not catch the name.
          Crandall UND transfer to Gonzaga.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
            Crandall UND transfer to Gonzaga.
            I was multi tasking during the game and heard only a portion. Thank you.

Comment

Another potential stud lost in the coaching transition:

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2019/ap...as-recruiting/
              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                Another potential stud lost in the coaching transition:

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2019/ap...as-recruiting/
                Did I miss something, did he verbal here?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  I'm guessing this is the missing JUCO transfer we expected would come at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                    It does not sound like it. He probably would have been a late recruit we would have heard about over the summer. Doesn't really matter, now. Just wait to see who Hendo will bring in late; I'm sure there will be a grad-transfer or something.
                    Rollin' in my 5.0
                    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                      I'm guessing this is the missing JUCO transfer we expected would come at some point.
                      Correct - we were on him hard and were hoping to get him to sign here. But in the end, we lost out. Not a guarantee he would have come here anyways considering his top-3 are SMU, Seton Hall & UNLV. You understand why TJ is known to be a good recruiter. These Grill & now this kid are moving with TJ because he obviously develops a strong relationship with them.

Hopefully Hendo and Klink take this page out of TJs off the court playbook.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        Correct - we were on him hard and were hoping to get him to sign here. But in the end, we lost out. Not a guarantee he would have come here anyways considering his top-3 are SMU, Seton Hall & UNLV. You understand why TJ is known to be a good recruiter. These Grill & now this kid are moving with TJ because he obviously develops a strong relationship with them.

Hopefully Hendo and Klink take this page out of TJs off the court playbook.
                        Thanks.

Definitely a bummer we lost Grill but I'm of the opinion of let's see what Hendo and Klink can do. We came out OK after Nagy left, I'm confident we will come out of this ok. Doesn't mean there won't be challenges, but this is reality in mid-major college basketball.

Comment

Comforting to know we’ve had a head coach telling kids he’s been recruiting over the last year if he leaves he wants to take them with him, ha. Great quote to show where his head was at this year. If there was any question this season was about him personally and not the long term heath of the program there you have it.

Hopefully there’s some scraps left out there for recruits because we are going to have some serious scholarship openings. Was Hendo a good choice for grad transfer connections? Asking I have no idea but I sure hope so.

Comment

Deng Geu is transferring per Corey Evans. Immediately eligible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Good. He deserves better than what Richman was giving him. Should have been a starter and getting more minutes. He should get both of those and more wherever he goes next.
                              Rollin' in my 5.0
                              With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                              Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

So Henderson would have been on the coaching staff there when NDSU was recruiting him......

Comment

Working...
                                X