Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regular Season Finale/Senior Day: Jackrabbits(13-2) v The Fighting Leathernecks(4-11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southeast
    replied
    Re: Regular Season Finale/Senior Day: Jackrabbits(13-2) vs The Fighting Leathernecks(

King, Flatten and Daum have all taken hard falls or collisions followed by a few tense seconds before they got up. I wouldn’t mind seeing more of the bench this afternoon!

How about Flatten!?! What a performance.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Re: Regular Season Finale/Senior Day: Jackrabbits(13-2) vs The Fighting Leathernecks(

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Dont they have 2 channels? Who ever is I charge of deciding what to put on really screwed that up.
    The USD-UND doubleheader is on one channel, and the Northern Sun Tourney is on the other.

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Looks like Omaha is going to beat Denver. WIU won't have anything to play for and we'll have to win to get the 1 seed and the SL title outright.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    Guessing the game to be broadcast was determined by contract with SDSU a long time ago. I'm disappointed the game isn't on Midco too, but doubt that is Midco's fault.
    I meant that for sdsu and midco screwed that up. Midco has other schools it covers so I get that. But the league needs to let schools have flexibility with its schedule to maximize games in TV.

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied

Dont they have 2 channels? Who ever is I charge of deciding what to put on really screwed that up.
    Guessing the game to be broadcast was determined by contract with SDSU a long time ago. I'm disappointed the game isn't on Midco too, but doubt that is Midco's fault.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

What's midco doing? Why aren't they covering the games?
    No Midco coverage today. Very disappointing. The two (likely) conference champions get snubbed.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

Covering USD, Omaha, and NSIC tournament. You'd think maybe the last home games of the best men's and women's players in conference history might be worth coverage.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by Jackrabbit'14 View Post
    Do they have replays of games on the All Access?
    Looks like yes, in the On Demand section.

Leave a comment:

• Jackrabbit'14
    replied

Do they have replays of games on the All Access?

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    Pretty sad that there's no ESPN+ coverage of this last home game for those seniors.
    All the more reason for people to fill Frost today. For those that can't, the $6.95 24 hr pass is an option.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    Pretty sad that there's no ESPN+ coverage of this last home game for those seniors.
    Really!! What a bummer!

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Hope they film the senior day stuff and post on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X