Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Re: GDT:SDSU JACKRABBITS VS PFW MASTODONS @ Allen County War Memorial Coliseum

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    Do I really need to explain to you the only games that matter are three games in March?
    Your right, seeding doesn't matter one flocking bit.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    I was scolded for saying that a loss to EWU would be bad and I had no idea. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo, to make myself and others feel better would those of you that told me how it won't matter, tell me how this piss-pounding won't matter? TIA
    Do I really need to explain to you the only games that matter are three games in March?

We’ll be just fine. Go ahead and give up on this team. I’ll keep the faith.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    I’m only listening on the radio but are their looks wide open?
    I'm only listening on the radio as well. Which is probably a good thing or I might have a broken remote control by now!

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

The same team lost to FGCU, Tulane, and EWU. How can anyone be surprised they lost to IPFW?

Leave a comment:

• CappinHard
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    Jinx anyone?
    Eh, whatever. I was confident. Didn't think we would shoot 30% from 3 compared to their 45%.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

This team doesn't have the grit other sdsu teams have had. Like. Grif or Reed. Trying to outscore teams is t going to do it every night. Our defense just doesn't have any toughness and hustle to it. Guess the Montana loss was already forgotten about.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

I think we find out tonight how soft or how tough this team is.

So far, not so good.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

I was scolded for saying that a loss to EWU would be bad and I had no idea. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo, to make myself and others feel better would those of you that told me how it won't matter, tell me how this piss-pounding won't matter? TIA

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    PFW: 14-30 from 3
    SDSU: 5-19 from 3

We are getting smoked by 16 roughly halfway thru the 2nd half.
    I’m only listening on the radio but are their looks wide open?

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

It isn’t going to happen tonight with them shooting like that. Wow. Every open 3 seems to be falling. Either that stops quick or this is going to be a blowout.

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

PFW: 14-30 from 3
    SDSU: 5-19 from 3

We are getting smoked by 16 roughly halfway thru the 2nd half.

Leave a comment:

• Sodakbull
    replied

If we can get Flatten heated up here in the second half, we will be ok

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Contra the WIU game last week, the women's game tonight and some of the pre-game comments here, conference road games are almost never easy wins.

Why do you think I hate IPFW? (Yes, I know they ditched the "I" but they're still IPFW in my heart.)

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

I know it’s been said but our veterans need to learn how to NOT foul. Good grief

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied

If you thought this one was going to be easy, you ought to now have come back to earth. PFW has been playing well coming in and they are not slowing down tonight. It’s going to take a very good second half to get the win and that might not be enough.

The Jacks have missed a few good shots, but otherwise have not played too poorly. Jenkins continuing the trend of stars in foul trouble is concerning. It’s going to take a lot of points to get this done and we’re going to need him.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X