• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justwin
    replied
    Re: Otzelberger Extension

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Great job by Justin Sell in being proactive with both Otz and Stig. They were in the stage of their current contracts where opposing coaches may have been starting to raise doubts with recruits about if our coaches would still be around for their four years in college - Stig because of potential retirement, and Otz moving on to a higher level. It was almost a necessity to do this, and Sell got the job done.
    The important part of the contract will be how much the buyout will be for atleast one.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Great job by Justin Sell in being proactive with both Otz and Stig. They were in the stage of their current contracts where opposing coaches may have been starting to raise doubts with recruits about if our coaches would still be around for their four years in college - Stig because of potential retirement, and Otz moving on to a higher level. It was almost a necessity to do this, and Sell got the job done.

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    replied

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    Unless the school asked that he not tweet it out until the school is ready. Perhaps in exchange for access to other SDSU athletic information?
    No way. We should have Stig’s info by now. He’ll need to request the contract info correct? I always assumed it’s public record and everyone can see it.

Also, did he ask for more money for assistants?

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
    This is Zimmer's job. He should have this out there before any of us ask.
    Unless the school asked that he not tweet it out until the school is ready. Perhaps in exchange for access to other SDSU athletic information?

Leave a comment:

• BTownJack
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    TJ got an extension. Is anyone able to find out numbers? He’s getting $350k now. I’m sure he got a little bump in pay. Did his buyout go up? Down? It bothers me we can’t see these numbers. I want to know Stig’s contract too.
    This is Zimmer's job. He should have this out there before any of us ask.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
    TJ got an extension. Is anyone able to find out numbers? He’s getting $350k now. I’m sure he got a little bump in pay. Did his buyout go up? Down? It bothers me we can’t see these numbers. I want to know Stig’s contract too.
    probably will have to wait for state employee salary website to be updated.

https://open.sd.gov/employees.aspx

Leave a comment:

• SDSUAlum08
    started a topic Otzelberger Extension

Otzelberger Extension

Working...
X