• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied
    Re: GDT: SDSU at USD

Originally posted by MNJack3 View Post
    Really pains me to say this, but USD easily has the best arena in the league. With that said no more positive things about the Yotes!

As far as the game guys, we off track when we started to pull quick 3's instead of moving the ball around. Too many good passers and shooters on this team to take quick 3's. Also Key needs to stop trying to be an offensive player; get the ball up the court and facilitate the offense. His dribble drive action drives me NUTS!!! It's either a TO because he drives into double or triple teams or he gets blocked at the rim.

I'd also like to see Lane get in the game and be put on Mooney; Lane's toughness/orneriness vs. Mooney's swagger/confidence would be a fun matchup to see! Plus I think he's the best perimeter defender not name Tevin King on this squad.

that has been Key's problem all year. I was hoping it was solved. Dang it, hard to tell on the radio, but it doesn't surprise me.

Leave a comment:

• MNJack3
    replied

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
    That's a really nice arena, though.
    Really pains me to say this, but USD easily has the best arena in the league. With that said no more positive things about the Yotes!

As far as the game guys, we off track when we started to pull quick 3's instead of moving the ball around. Too many good passers and shooters on this team to take quick 3's. Also Key needs to stop trying to be an offensive player; get the ball up the court and facilitate the offense. His dribble drive action drives me NUTS!!! It's either a TO because he drives into double or triple teams or he gets blocked at the rim.

I'd also like to see Lane get in the game and be put on Mooney; Lane's toughness/orneriness vs. Mooney's swagger/confidence would be a fun matchup to see! Plus I think he's the best perimeter defender not name Tevin King on this squad.

Leave a comment:

• sdsurulz08
    replied

yup after a few early 3's when in we got a bit to 3 happy. Make a few adjustments and we will be fine

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    Crowd starting to affect the ref's calls.
    Even Knewitt said Peterson was not fouled.

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied

The half is on coach, what we came out with was not an intelligent game plan. Time to make an adjustment and at least threaten a post up game. USD is not that stout down low.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

Big body contact on our offensive end: No call. Literally no contact at all on two consecutive possesions, four free throws for USD.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Crowd starting to affect the ref's calls.

Leave a comment:

• MontanaRabbit
    replied

Too many 3’s says captain obvious.

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

Are you telling me that Daum can't draw a crowd on the block and hit a cutter or a wide open shooter? I don't understand this offensive game plan.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

Originally posted by 98Jackfarmer View Post
    If DJJ can start to hit some shots it could be tough for the yotes
    Faaaaack!

Leave a comment:

• SteelSD
    replied

This game plan is crap. Pass around the perimeter and jack up a 3.

Leave a comment:

• RabbitObsessed
    replied

Well those were like 5 straight of the worst possessions I've seen us have all year.

Leave a comment:

• 98Jackfarmer
    replied

If DJJ can start to hit some shots it could be tough for the yotes

Leave a comment:

• JimmyJack
    replied

That's a really nice arena, though.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

What does the PA announcer yell every time the Jacks miss a free throw ? Talk about bush league.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X