Replacing Nagy: Who Ya Got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Replacing Nagy: Who Ya Got?

Guys....we might have dodged a bullet in another way. Miller could have ran to UNLV after accepting his position as head coach here.

Ryan Miller is likely going to be the next UNLV coach.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
      Guys....we might have dodged a bullet in another way. Miller could have ran to UNLV after accepting his position as head coach here.

Good for him. He must have followed Wayne Newton on Twitter.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

@GaryParrishCBS Ryan Miller has spoken with UNLV officials today and is considered the leading candidate for the job, a source told @CBSSports.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

I have learned that things happen for a reason even though we may not fully understand the reasoning at the time. Early in my career I did not get the job within my place of work. The main reason I wanted that position was due to the location. I ended up at a location that has become a perfect fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            @GaryParrishCBS Ryan Miller has spoken with UNLV officials today and is considered the leading candidate for the job, a source told @CBSSports.
            The Gods of Basketball work in mysterious ways.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Reports are that UNLV offered Miller his Associate Head Coach position back. Watch out twitter...
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                Reports are that UNLV offered Miller his Associate Head Coach position back. Watch out twitter...
                I'm not sure what I want for Ryan at this point. They are down to only 4 players left on their roster and appear to be almost as dysfunctional as UWM. They most likely will go for the big name and offer George Karl but if they are smart it would be Miller or Augmon to try and stop the flow of defections.

Comment

New reports coming out that Ryan Miller has been offered UNLV head coaching job. What a whirlwind...
                  "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Let's face it. Of otz gets the call iowa state wants him as head coach. He his gone before he hangs up the phone. Miller might have left sdsu for unlv if he was given the chance. Guess we will never know. Hope it works out for all parties envolved. You never know what the future may bring and ryan miller migh some days cross paths with sell or sdsu.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

It's like a train wreck...you can't look away. Apparently UNLV wanted Miller back, under the guise of becoming HC, so he would go recruiting for them this weekend...with no intention of giving him the job.

Last edited by jacks1; 04-15-2016, 11:07 PM.

Comment

^^ dumpster fire to rival that of UMW^^

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

@GoodmanESPN Former UNLV assistant Ryan Miller has signed a 2-year deal to join Jamie Dixon's staff at TCU.
                          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Haha-- Let's try to get one of the four remaining UNLV players to transfer.

Comment

Good for Ryan. Dixon had a good run at Pitt.
                              Last edited by JackJD; 04-16-2016, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Did he get a face to face interview at UNLV? Or can we expect a series of tweets now from Skinny?
                                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Working...
                                X