X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF_Rabbit_Fan
    replied
    Re: 2016 Recruits

Nice job coaches! This is an exciting development!

Leave a comment:

• Jacks-02
    replied

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
    I wonder what his build will be after he concentrates only on basketball. He has a football build now but I don't expect him to be a Forbes but a strong post that has a good touch around the hoop. NDSU has had success with simular post players it will be nice to have one of our own to battle with them
    I don't see him losing much from his size based on his frame. He could be a force in the Summit League.

According to http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...713-story.html, he was 6'8", 285-290 pounds back in July.

Leave a comment:

• RowdyRabbit
    replied

Excited to see Loudon in a Jacks uniform, for sure! Welcome aboard Loudon!

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
    Provide me one shred of evidence that Nagy has gone looking for another job. When other jobs have come open, names are always tossed around, but aren't encouraged by the coach. Why look at the (possible) negative. A good recruit has committed. It looks like we may have gotten a steal. Time for joy, not for sorrow!
    ^^^^^This.^^^^^

I hope recruits are not aware of fan message boards!

Leave a comment:

• Jacks#1Fan
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Does he know nagy has either looked or had his name considered for for other jobs the last few years?
    Provide me one shred of evidence that Nagy has gone looking for another job. When other jobs have come open, names are always tossed around, but aren't encouraged by the coach. Why look at the (possible) negative. A good recruit has committed. It looks like we may have gotten a steal. Time for joy, not for sorrow!

Leave a comment:

• Justwin
    replied

Welcome to the family Loudon!

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

He was hurt on a hook-and-ladder play as time expired. Ugh...http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburb...109-story.html

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    This is a good direction for the program and all we need now is the LOI. He should be healed by next October.
    This addition will allow Nagy to go back to a more "traditional" type line-up next year. Daum can move to a Dykstra-type 4 where he can be a beast and Telly can move to the 3 where he can provide big match-up problems for a lot of teams. Now if a JUCO guard could be added who can step right in and provide minutes next season, it could be an interesting group with Gentry and Dykman also coming into the mix.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    Loudon Vollbrecht has committed to SDSU...http://www.prephoopsillinois.com/new...rer_id=1504886
    This is a good direction for the program and all we need now is the LOI. He should be healed by next October.

Leave a comment:

• sdsu_drake
    replied

I wonder what his build will be after he concentrates only on basketball. He has a football build now but I don't expect him to be a Forbes but a strong post that has a good touch around the hoop. NDSU has had success with simular post players it will be nice to have one of our own to battle with them

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

This is a nice get for the coaching staff. Don't think we've had anyone here even close to the kids size and sounds like he competed well against high major posts this summer. Wish I could find some decent basketball highlights, but being that he was such a big football recruit, those are pretty much all I can find.

Found one clip of an alley op dunk on twitter, which at least shows his athleticism for a guy his size.

https://twitter.com/MikeySchroeder1/...92850042978304

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
    What does this have to do with his tweet or anything else for that matter??
    Did you read his tweet??

Leave a comment:

• propar80
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Does he know nagy has either looked or had his name considered for for other jobs the last few years?
    What does this have to do with his tweet or anything else for that matter??

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Loudon Vollbrecht has committed to SDSU...http://www.prephoopsillinois.com/new...rer_id=1504886
    Great news ! The early signing period runs through tomorrow, so hopefully he signs on the dotted line before he leaves town.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X