NCAA 6thFan Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NCAA 6thFan Contest

Time to spread the word that it's time for everybody to get back to work.

Comment

Looks like the clean-up crew showed up...back to 53-47. Big weekend ahead everybody!

Comment

Got started an hour ago and I've got 400 votes in. Time for another 400!

Comment

Some early (or very late) voters at it in WIU land, as margin is back down to 52-48. Could be a tough day...need everybody aboard. GO JACKS!

Comment

So this is the setup over at the BYU boards. Pretty sweet.

BYU 6th Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
              So this is the setup over at the BYU boards. Pretty sweet.

BYU 6th Fan
              Make sure you don't just take their scripts and use them. We don't need any extra votes being thrown their direction.

Comment

I would "test" it on another web site first,thers are people sending scripts to the opposition designed to look like it registers the vote, but doesn't.A waste of time and effort.Some scripts actually change who you vote for....equally dubious

Comment

Wow, according to http://6thcougar.dyndns.org/ BYU and NDSU have cast approximately 73% of the votes this round.

Comment

Also, I would be interesting in trying a script if anyone has one for chrome. PM me please.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonboone11 View Post
                      Make sure you don't just take their scripts and use them. We don't need any extra votes being thrown their direction.
                      I only did one test vote to see the usage of it (sorry for the vote against). Pretty slick. Waits until 5 charactets are entered and submits. Lets you correct it if you get the code wrong.

Wonder if anyone here knows java well enough to alter it for our use. Full disclosure, I have not used our script yet.

Comment

BYU and the Bison are registaring tons of votes using scripts,maybe UCF and we know Arky ST started out with one,so,should we advance, would we stand a chance in later rounds without one?

Do they (NCAA) enforce their "rules " or not,I havn't seen any evidence thus far.Are we supposed to stay on the up and up and vote manually?I have thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                          I only did one test vote to see the usage of it (sorry for the vote against). Pretty slick. Waits until 5 charactets are entered and submits. Lets you correct it if you get the code wrong.

Wonder if anyone here knows java well enough to alter it for our use. Full disclosure, I have not used our script yet.
                          Did same thing. Was curious how it worked. Voted once (sorry Bison). Wow, all I can say. I could have probably got anywhere from 1000-1500 votes in a hour (depending on which Captchas came up; some are easier than others).

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            BYU and the Bison are registaring tons of votes using scripts,maybe UCF and we know Arky ST started out with one,so,should we advance, would we stand a chance in later rounds without one?

Do they (NCAA) enforce their "rules " or not,I havn't seen any evidence thus far.Are we supposed to stay on the up and up and vote manually?I have thus far.
                            Sorry to say without scripts like the one BYU is using, IMO we don't stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                              Did same thing. Was curious how it worked. Voted once (sorry Bison). Wow, all I can say. I could have probably got anywhere from 1000-1500 votes in a hour (depending on which Captchas came up; some are easier than others).
                              I currently get about 350-400/hr (admittedly not fast )...figuring at about 6-7 votes/min....even if I could just double that...that's quit a bit of difference for say 3-4 hrs a day!

Comment

• NCAA 6thFan Contest

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post

the ncaa does not care. why would they?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X