Vote every day for Nate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote every day for Nate

I know this has received some posts in Naters Gonna Nate, but I am starting a new thread in the hopes that every poster will join in voting for Nate for the Bob Cousy Award every day now until March 7. Make it a favorite at the top of your list so you won't forget every day. I was excited to find out that we have Nate in second place now (barely). He has moved up to over 15% of the vote, and Aaron Craft, the leader, is down to 25%. Nate was at 9% when I cast my first vote, and so obviously posters and SDSU fans are taking up the cause. Here's the link:

www.cousyaward.com/vote.php

It is a two-step process, as you cast your vote and then get an email to return for validation of the vote and then you can see the rankings. Don't expect many posts to this thread, but moderators might want to sticky it until March 7??

Re: Vote every day for Nate

I've been voting every day and using a couple of different email addresses too Anything for Nate!
    Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Nate has vaulted into the lead! Now at 24 percent of the vote!

Comment

Keep it going. Nate!!
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

SWEET! Keep it up Jackrabbit Nation! When I first voted, I thought we would have a hard time to keep up with Ohio State voters and Aaron Craft. Since the total actual vote numbers don't show up (results shown in percentage of votes), it turns out that early number may have been pretty small. Anyway, our activist Jackrabbits have made a fantastic turnaround in a short period of time. We may see some push back, so keep it going!

Comment

The athletic department sent out emails to vote for Nate to students. Not sure if it's all students, but it popped up in my girlfriend's email last night.
            Originally posted by JackFan96
            Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Did they drop the part which shows the current standings. if they did it's a shame.

Comment

I'M not getting the spam protector code to appear, so can't vote. OPTIONS to get the spam code?

Comment

A mass email went out to all SD High School Athletic Directors asking them that they forward it on to all of their coaching staffs.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
                    I'M not getting the spam protector code to appear, so can't vote. OPTIONS to get the spam code?
                    Click the audio button or use a different browser
                    "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                      Did they drop the part which shows the current standings. if they did it's a shame.
                      It shows Nate with 29%.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

you have to vote to see the current standings, Nate is at 30%, next is around 20%, which means there is a good chance that there isn't a ton of total votes so keep voting

Comment

just busted through the 30% of voting ceiling - next nearest is Craft at 20% however last night my twitter feed was blowing up with retweets for Dellavedova voting so expect a push from the West Coast.. My family just voted on 4 different emails today. Voting is going through March 7th so lets keep up the daily voting!
                          Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

voted, got some guys at work to vote too. almost 31%
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              voted, got some guys at work to vote too. almost 31%

I just voted and Nate has 36%

Comment

Working...
                              X