Thanks to Dale, Clint, and Payton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Dale, Clint, and Payton

Thanks to all three seniors for having a huge impact on SDSU Men's Basketball at the D1 level.

Clint will go down as arguably the best sharp-shooter in history.

Dale brought an athleticism that the Jacks that may be unmatched in its history. Those high flying dunks and rebounds will never be forgotten.

Payton just simply worked his butt off and earned every minute he got!

Thanks for the great memories and best of luck to all three in the big game of life! They all have a bright future as a result of their time at SDSU and they leave knowing that the team is better than when they showed up.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Thanks to Dale, Clint, and Payton

Here's where a a "like" button would come in handy!
    Totally agree...good luck to those three!
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

My sincere thank-you's as well.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 03-09-2011, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Ditto!

Comment

Did Clint break/tie the 3's single season record? Thought he ended up about 2 3's short.

Congrats to all three seniors. They definitely each brought SOMETHING special to the table.

Comment

If this is indeed their last game, congrats on a good season and best of luck in the future. However, I hope they have a couple more in them.

As mentioned in another thread, TV has posted that there is a chance for the CIT and CBI tournies. Not sure how much of a chance, but it would be nice to play in either of those.

New information from TV says that UNI will host a game in the CIT and Creighton will host a game in CBI. It would be great to play either of those.

Comment

Congrats Dale, Clint and Payton on your careers with SDSU!

It was a pleasure watching all three of you. You will be remembered for a very long time for the sacrifices you made for the team.
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

I'm holding off on my thanks because I'm not sure that they're quite done yet . . . if they've another game or two or three or four left this year, I hope they grab the opportunity and put an exclamation mark on their collegiate careers . . .
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The possibility of another game is sure exciting. It would be fun to see them get the opportunity to play one more game and make it a fun experience without quite the letdown of losing in the conference tournament.

I hope they get the chance.

SUPERBUNNY
                  MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I wish this thread had 200 posts on it rather than the Stu article beatdown thread.
                    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                      I wish this thread had 200 posts on it rather than the Stu article beatdown thread.
                      Fortunately, I can thank the seniors in less than 1,000 words and considerably less F-bombs.

Thanks for all the hard work guys! It was a joy watching you play and some of my best memories of college so far have been watching you all play at Frost. Appreciate all of the effort!
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Thanks guys, your efforts gave SDSU our first winning season, of many to come, in D-I.

Go State!

Comment

It's been great fun to watch these three men play basketball for the past few years. They've made immense contributions to the men's basketball program and the SDSU fan base. Thank you, thank you, and thank you.
                          This space for lease.

Comment

They're the guys that finished the job of returning the SDSU men's basketball program to being a winning program again.

They've been good kids, diligent students, and dependable teammates.

What more can you ask from these young men?

Thanks, guys. It was a privilege to watch you grow and mature.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                            X