• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jackmd
    replied
    Re: Jim Ebke

Originally posted by joeboo22 View Post
    I think the ones that get hurt are the players that walk on at Nebraska..... being told they have a shot then 2 years from now realize that nothing is going to happen and are lost as of what to do.
    I don't disagree with you joe. The majority of the walk ons don't even see fall practice. Now, that doesn't mean their career is over but.....

Leave a comment:

• joeboo22
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    He left to walk on with the Huskers. Lost Holt from Lee Summit to the walk on program at NU as well. The night before signing. Stig spoke at length about both players when he was in Yankton. Lets just say he doesn't like the walk on program at NU and neither do I. I'm not interested in any counter arguments from NU fans either. My mind is made up. The walk on program hurts the Jackrabbits and similar programs.
    I think the ones that get hurt are the players that walk on at Nebraska..... being told they have a shot then 2 years from now realize that nothing is going to happen and are lost as of what to do.

Leave a comment:

• jackmd
    replied

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
    http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...PRINTABLE_PAGE=

I found the answer to my own question. He is not listed on the roster.
    He left to walk on with the Huskers. Lost Holt from Lee Summit to the walk on program at NU as well. The night before signing. Stig spoke at length about both players when he was in Yankton. Lets just say he doesn't like the walk on program at NU and neither do I. I'm not interested in any counter arguments from NU fans either. My mind is made up. The walk on program hurts the Jackrabbits and similar programs.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

http://www.gojacks.com/SportSelect.d...PRINTABLE_PAGE=

I found the answer to my own question. He is not listed on the roster.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    started a topic Jim Ebke

Jim Ebke

It was reported that Jim Ebke may be leaving, or already left for the Huskers. Does anybody have any info?

From Terry's Blog on argusleader.com

Offensive lineman Scott Gillen and defensive back Nash Simet will miss spring ball due to offseason shoulder surgeries, while W back Kyle Sheehan is questionable. However, according to coach John Stiegelmeier, no players have left the team since the end of the 2007 season.
Working...
X