GDT: @ North Dakota State (10/19/24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

I think the debate is more about if he maintained control of the ball when he hit the ground.
    In the moment I was super annoyed that the replay didn't show the entire play, as I to thought catch, but then a few moments later the cameras showed him getting several "good try" pats in the back from teammates (nor did he act much like he got robbed) so I figured it mustve been pretty obvious he didn't maintain control.
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

• Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
      That is a catch.Thank you to Dave for the good photo. Pretty easy to see how the call was missed with the big green body in the line of sight. image_1000.jpg IMG_4999.jpeg
      You do realize there's much more that goes into the process of a catch than what a still photo shows, correct?
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

• It seems that the Marker game took a toll on the Bison. Starting safety Sam Jung and backup QB Cole Payton are both out for the season with shoulder injuries. They really have to hope that Cam stays healthy from here on out.

Comment

Working...
        X