No announcement yet.

GDT: @ Northern Iowa (10/05/24)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Purple Kitties kick a FG for their first points of the game.

24-3 Jacks.
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Comment

Dustman with the FG attempt... and it's good with :07 left in the half.

27-3 Good Guys.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Halftime: 27-3. Jackrabbits.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          Halftime: 27-3. Jackrabbits.
          Surprised they didn't take a shot at the end zone before kicking the FG.

Comment

I love that they used their timeouts and set themselves up for another score. Teams let that time waste away too often for my liking.
            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

5th Turnover by the Panthers. This time Bock with the INT down to the 9 yard line.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Mark hits Goering in the back of the endzone for the TD.

34-3, Jacks.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

Offense taking advantage of the short-fields off of turnovers, but I would like to see more long scoring drives. Don’t think NDSU and USD will make as many mistakes as UNI has. But for today it works.

Comment

Wow. Angel Johnson takes a screen pass 66 yards, tight-roping the sideline, for the TD.

41-3 SDSU.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Okay experts...what is the florescent yellow/green thing sticking out of the top of UNI #2's helmet? At first I thought he was sticking his mouthguard in a hole in his helmet but he has a mouthguard in his mouth. The wiseguys I'm watching the game with are starting to offer some suggested answers. I don't think it's an antenna for Sirius radio or a CB radio so don't tell me that. And I don't think its the air valve for an inflated ego -- by this time in the game his head would be flat. A semi-serious suggestion was it is some sort of cochlear implant appendage because the guy wouldn't otherwise hear the plays being called.

Comment

41-3 at the end of the 3rd quarter.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Dustman misses a 50 yard FG attempt wide left to start the 4th quarter.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Chase??
                            One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Okay experts...what is the florescent yellow/green thing sticking out of the top of UNI #2's helmet? At first I thought he was sticking his mouthguard in a hole in his helmet but he has a mouthguard in his mouth. The wiseguys I'm watching the game with are starting to offer some suggested answers. I don't think it's an antenna for Sirius radio or a CB radio so don't tell me that. And I don't think its the air valve for an inflated ego -- by this time in the game his head would be flat. A semi-serious suggestion was it is some sort of cochlear implant appendage because the guy wouldn't otherwise hear the plays being called.
                              Copying Branch?

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Copying Branch?
                                It looks like # 2 has one in his mouth and one stuck in his helmet. Branch only has the one in his helmet.

Comment

Working...
                                X