2023 Roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2023 Roster

The 2023 updated roster is up on on the website, and it's time to get excited for the upcoming season. TE was a question mark, but Heins and Morgan are both still listed. One surprise still there is Chase Norblade. I believe he participated in Senior Day, and it was thought he was moving on because of his injury history.

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    The 2023 updated roster is up on on the website, and it's time to get excited for the upcoming season. TE was a question mark, but Heins and Morgan are both still listed. One surprise still there is Chase Norblade. I believe he participated in Senior Day, and it was thought he was moving on because of his injury history.
    I was also surprised to see Chase on the roster. I also wonder if those 3 particularly were put on the roster, becasue as of now they ARE "on the roster," but they are possibly still weighing choices and might still decide to move on,

Comment

37 seniors listed. I believe that is where they stand academically - a number of them should have more eligibility because of their extra Covid year.

Comment

Zach Heins just tweeted that will be back for another season.

Comment

Zach Heins just tweeted that will be back for another season.
          Awesome news; wondered if that would be the case when new broke that he'd played in Frisco with broken foot, as it would've delayed NFL draft prep.

Comment

Welcome back Zach! Jackrabbit nation is pumped! Improve that draft stock and let’s run it back!

Comment

Rudy Voss posts on Twitter that he will no longer play football because of his back injury.

Comment

Rudy Voss posts on Twitter that he will no longer play football because of his back injury.
                What a shame. We are going to need Mason to be ready as backup next fall then.

Comment

Dang. Best wishes to Rudy.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Seems like another hig-quality person. I'm grateful I got a chance to watch him on the field and wish him the best off the field.

Comment

Looks like he's retiring on very good terms. I'm assuming Roman Voss a '26 QB from JCC who might be the top player in his class is a brother or closely related. Looks like he's been to the Jacks camp and Lujan follows him on Twitter. Hopefully Brookings can be a landing spot for Roman and a good relationship with Rudy will help.

Comment

Originally posted by jbjack View Post
                        Looks like he's retiring on very good terms. I'm assuming Roman Voss a '26 QB from JCC who might be the top player in his class is a brother or closely related. Looks like he's been to the Jacks camp and Lujan follows him on Twitter. Hopefully Brookings can be a landing spot for Roman and a good relationship with Rudy will help.
                        Brother

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

What a shame. We are going to need Mason to be ready as backup next fall then.
                          If Mason is back to being fully healthy, i bet he will be put in packages like Rudy was. Absolute athletic freak, even after his first knee injury (managed to come back to high school track and did well after his first ACL tear). Obviously we haven’t seen him play football for a whole now, so it’s not a given.

Comment

i have heard from multiple sources that he looks and feels fantastic. still, i take it with a grain of salt, but it is what i have heard

Comment

New roster up. Did we lose Quarterback Kaden Brown from Texas as he is not listed on the roster?

Comment

Working...
                              X