• Show
Clear All

• National Championship in Frisco vs The Furry Cows

Let’s get this started.

Best way to get tickets?
    Best way to travel?
    Best play to stay?
    Best bars to hit?

I will say, I’ve heard rumblings of the Alumni Assoc organizing a charter flight for fans. However, seats are going to go fast. Keloland also has a bus trip going.

Comment

Kelo trip does not include tickets !!

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks2011 View Post
        I will say, I’ve heard rumblings of the Alumni Assoc organizing a charter flight for fans. However, seats are going to go fast. Keloland also has a bus trip going.
        Where can I get in???? (For the charter flight?)

Comment

Me and two buddies are driving down Friday, only problem is we don’t have tickets. If a season ticket holder would be able and willing to purchase 3 additional, I’ll Venmo you right away.

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Where can I get in???? (For the charter flight?)
            https://www.statealum.com/s/1108/21/...0019&post_id=0

Comment

An email just arrived outlining championship ticket procedure. Tickets are only $85. Season ticket holders start to purchase 12/19

Comment

Nice! You peeps may be surprised hearing this from a NDSU fan, but I am thrilled that the Dakota teams are going to Frisco.
                Its LONG overdue. So many years of being on the same side of the bracket.
                I dont even care who wins (actually hope SDSU wins). You guys got the short end of the stick for way too long.
                Look forward to having a few cold ones in Texas with you guys. Safe travels and best of luck, hope for a great game in Frisco!

Comment

Looking forward to tailgating with classy Bison fans, like Slowhand. On behalf of the Central Texas Jacks Backers ( I made that up), I'd like to welcome Jackrabbit and Bison fans alike, back to the Lone Star state. It's where I call home. A few of you may remember me smoking and doling out ribs and breakfast tacos shortly after dawn, before the Spring '21 Natty. Currently in the process of ordering a bison brisket, for next month! This is gonna be the shindig of the century! Cannot wait!
                  "Cheer the team from South Dakota with loyal hearts so true!"

Comment

I have not been to Frisco before but have family very close by. My wife and I booked flights and are headed down there on Friday Jan 6. I can't wait for the festivities!
                    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Yikes! The school ticket allotment must have been small. I just heard from a season ticket holder that SDSU tickets were all gone by 8:02 am.
                      The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Originally posted by JackrabbitGuy View Post
                        Yikes! The school ticket allotment must have been small. I just heard from a season ticket holder that SDSU tickets were all gone by 8:02 am.
                        There were likely many packages of maximum 8 sold. It will be difficult to find affordable tickets.
                        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

You have to give the Bison fans credit because they buy up the tickets when they come available to the public on the NCAA site. I guess with this year making it 12 off the last 14 years that they have made it to Frisco, it makes sense that they buy them up.

My point being that Jacks fans will need to start doing the same. It is double important in a year where NDSU and SDSU meet. My guess is the schools allotment is probably only 1,000-1,500 tickets. In the Spring of 2021 tickets were accessible because NDSU wasn't there.

This is where we want to be. We as fans need to adjust to make it work. What a beautiful problem!

So darn proud of the team and excited to cheer them on in Frisco!

SUPERBUNNY
                          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Everyone if you dont have a cowbell go buy one lets MAD and piss of the ugly cow fans.
                            Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Hearing there are tickets again open on the SDSU website. I have a feeling between the parents, boosters, athletic dept, etc. the school held quite a few back. Might be worth frequently checking throughout the day as everything fluctuates.

Comment

Working...
                              X