Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s see if they can run out the clock properly here

Comment

Whelp, no thing of beauty, but it's a win and maybe we find a way to hit reset before the playoffs. I hope. It's been a strange season.
      Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Is the Jacks 7-3 resume better than Missouri State?

Jacks have big FBS win, beat NDSU, no “bad” losses.

Missouri St beat USD, SIU, UNI. Bad loss to YSU.

Comment

I think Jack's win that tie breaker, but frankly it's probably irrelevant, neither will be seeded I'm afraid, as Montana State and Montana will probably get 2 seeds instead of MVFC

Comment

Had my daughters birthday party, but from what i saw looked bad for the refs. Und should have been called for an intentional grounding to avoid a sack, should have had on a scramble ineligible receiver down field. Lineman were probably 10 yards down field. And did they have a replay when oludokun jumped over the goaline? He was laying on the pile and appeared clearly over the line......we won but wasnt pretty.

At least usd got throttled. That helped. You knew usd wasnt going to be prepared to win in fargo.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
              Awful, awful call. Maybe going FBS will get better officials? MVFC refs have been subpar to say the least
              Fans of Michigan and Penn State would likely say "don't hold your breath," but I'll admit seeing much of the same crew who officiated the SIU game had me nervous

Comment

Just watched the replay, and was interesting that on UND's QB sneak touchdown in the north end zone, Midco had a replay from right on the goal line with what appeared to be a field level camera. Guessing it was a hand held camera, since it seemed they were right on the side line. If it was hand held, it's surprising that it didn't move to the south end when play moved to that end. They never had any shots from that angle on any of the south end zone TD's.

Comment

Working...
                X