• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDT: North Dakota

#ChuckThePigskin

#StuffThePigskin

#MakeTheHawksSquawk
    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
    - Steven Wright

Will be interesting to see how this team comes out and plays today. I know last weeks result sucked the life out of a lot of the fan base and hopefully the players have recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
      Will be interesting to see how this team comes out and plays today. I know last weeks result sucked the life out of a lot of the fan base and hopefully the players have recovered.
      I agree regarding team's response, but I'm also very interested in fan response. It's perfect Nov. FB weather, and as JI post mentioned, I'd hope the combination of SDSU Hall of Fame, Senior Day, and Military Appreciation will encourage at least 12k to attend and witness a Jacks' victory

Comment

I hear yah, but 2 home game losses, followed by a humiliating defeat in state, are gonna take a toll on a fan base made up of <50% hardcovers. If we get 10k today I'll be amazed.
        Meanwhile, Go Jacks

Comment

Davis IS playing today.

Comment

Tailgate area absolutely dead. Apathy in the air. Hope people show up to support the players.

Comment

Jacks have to come out and just dominate both sides of the ball. There are going to be a lot of eyes watching their play. If they come out flat and are not impressive, they are going to get a bad draw come playoffs
              -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

So Strong clearly rolls over the defender and gets the first down based on the replay, but the call stands a yard short. Sounds about right.
                If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                - Steven Wright

Comment

This Roll n smoke banner flying around the stadium is the trashiest. Can we start a fund to stop this?

Comment

How about we wait to run these novelty plays until the offense gets on a roll?

Two drives and two bad looking series.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Offense is sputtering to start the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
                        Tailgate area absolutely dead. Apathy in the air. Hope people show up to support the players.
                        Not surprising. Every time this program gets momentum and gives the casual fans reason for excitement they lay an egg. SIU and USD come to mind this year.

Comment

If we lose this game, are we still in the playoffs?

Comment

Originally posted by SoDak View Post
                            If we lose this game, are we still in the playoffs?
                            Probably but we shouldn’t be.

Comment

Finally, a series where we committed to the run and let that set up the pass.

Comment

Working...
                              X