2022 Verbal: Logan Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Verbal: Logan Green

Our newest verbal is 6'4" 270 lb DT from Clarinda, IA, Logan Green.

Logan is the first 2022 verbal from Iowa with Clarinda being in the southwest corner of the state (5 hr drive). He will be the first Jacks player from Clarinda in the FCS era.

He has a host of DII offers with SDSU appearing to be his first DI offer. (Offers: Southwest MN State, USF, Northwest Missouri St, SD Mines, Minnesota State - Mankato, Upper Iowa, Wayne St)

Clarinda is in Class 2A and finished 4-5 on their season losing in the first round of the playoffs.

Hopefully Logan can have a similar career as current Jackrabbit Caleb Sanders who also hailed from the southwest corner of IA!

Link to his Huddle profile here

It looks like Logan attended an SDSU camp and has had an offer since at least August:

https://www.kmaland.com/sports/fall-...1bd9b324c.html

Comment

I dont know much about other recruits but watched part of the SF Lincoln and SF washington last week. Washington has a Dline who looks like a man among boys. Looks built. They run a 3 man front and got double and triple teamed constantly and was able to disrupt the game a lot. Frankly, if they went to a more trandition 4-3 D I think he would be even more effective due to his high motor and strenght in one on one situations. They play again tonight but caught my eye locally. I think number 99. Not sure name or grade but he really impressed me.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
        I dont know much about other recruits but watched part of the SF Lincoln and SF washington last week. Washington has a Dline who looks like a man among boys. Looks built. They run a 3 man front and got double and triple teamed constantly and was able to disrupt the game a lot. Frankly, if they went to a more trandition 4-3 D I think he would be even more effective due to his high motor and strenght in one on one situations. They play again tonight but caught my eye locally. I think number 99. Not sure name or grade but he really impressed me.
        Abraham Myers.
        https://twitter.com/AbrahamMyers13/s...05729735516164

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          bingo.

He looks the part. I hope to watch the game tonight. I have a nephew who plays for lincoln, but i am more instrested in watching Abraham. i was impressed with my untrained eye.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post

bingo.

He looks the part. I hope to watch the game tonight. I have a nephew who plays for lincoln, but i am more instrested in watching Abraham. i was impressed with my untrained eye.
            Abraham is definitely a player to watch for. He ran the fastest 40 yard dash at the Riggs combine amongst all players, while weighing in around 215-220 (I think). Looks like he's already taken gameday visits to SDSU, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.

Comment

Working...
            X