Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied
    Joseph Randle wr. Joe Roll Wr, chase van told LB, Reis Kirschenman DL, Brendan Begeman RB, Joey Neuman TE, Kolten Tilford S, Will Paepke OL, Jackson Isakson P/ K, Nick Wells DL, Jackson Kerstan OL, Bryce Hawthorne DL all in

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied
    Originally posted by ringthebells View Post

I thought the exact same thing. Glad he is a Jackrabbit!
    I was never worried
    Last edited by Theee Catrabbit; 12-21-2022, 10:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    Originally posted by Southeast View Post

In particular, it’s a relief to see Wilde’s commit formalized. You know the poachers were circling. If you’re going to have to replace a Janke or two, that’s a hell of a start!
    I thought the exact same thing. Glad he is a Jackrabbit!

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    replied
    Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    Griffin Wilde WR, Jackson Kerstin OL, Kaden Brown QB, Brysce Hawthorne DL, David Stoffel TE letters are all in
    In particular, it’s a relief to see Wilde’s commit formalized. You know the poachers were circling. If you’re going to have to replace a Janke or two, that’s a hell of a start!

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied
    Griffin Wilde WR, Jackson Kerstin OL, Kaden Brown QB, Brysce Hawthorne DL, David Stoffel TE letters are all in

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    The early signing day begins Dec. 21. How are things looking for the Jacks? Are any sleazeball poachers trying to woo away recruits that previously verballed to the Jacks?

Leave a comment:

• LetsGoRabbits
    replied
    Originally posted by peavy View Post
    first of all congratulations to him. sounds like an IA kid who has a IA kid perspective about his home state school. BUMMER for us! sounds like he had a great shot to be a difference maker for us

cool that we got him directly out of UNI backyard to begin with

finally, i do understand the home state school thing!!!

i dont understand the wanted to show i could play at the FBS level. it is BEYOND well established that the jacks and bison can play at the FBS level. both of them are better than 100s of FBS schools.

at the same time players who come to brookings or fargo can legitimately and honestly say to themselves that they are going to have a chance to play for the national championship EVERY year. kids who go to UI and UM and UNL can honestly say to themselves that they have a good chance to play in the roto rooter toilet bowl every year

i am strictly saying that i personally do not understand that. also fully understand it is the players choice to make and i congratulate Aiden on having the ability to give himself the opportunity to make this choice and i wish him the best!!

Leave a comment:

• peavy
    replied
    McDermott to Iowa as PWO

https://mobile.twitter.com/aidanmmcd...34556365946880

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Keegan committed to Kansas State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Klieman is the Grinch

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Originally posted by AZjack View Post
    Keegan Johnson in the portal. I'm sure he will go very high major, but worth a text if he wants to stay close to home.
    Keegan committed to Kansas State.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied
    Part of the issue with these local potential defensive line recruits is that the scholarship dollars simply aren’t there right now. This group is already loaded and may be maxed out on the amount of money they can throw at it without sacrificing quality at another position group. It stinks but we can’t have all the good ones. FWIW, I’ve heard Peterson was offered a PWO for now.

Leave a comment:

• ringthebells
    replied
    Originally posted by salemjack View Post

I think some call SDSU the Notre Dame of the Dakotas
    What? We start out overrated and disappoint at the end?

Leave a comment:

• salemjack
    replied
    Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post

Nebraska and Notre Dame have offers out to Keagan.
    I think some call SDSU the Notre Dame of the Dakotas

Leave a comment:

• Chucker17
    replied
    SDSU showing any interest in the Durfee kid from USF (in the portal)? Parents are SDSU graduates from Tyndall/Tabor/Springfield area. Per his Twitter account he has offers from Iowa State, UND and NDSU.

Leave a comment:

• CatchEmAll
    replied
    Originally posted by AZjack View Post
    Keegan Johnson in the portal. I'm sure he will go very high major, but worth a text if he wants to stay close to home.
    Nebraska and Notre Dame have offers out to Keagan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X