2021 Fall Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by salemjack View Post
    Lujan seems to have a really great start to a very young coach career. If Eck leaves maybe Lujan can take over and use the things he has learned from Eck in regards to play calling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have been thinking about who is the successor to Stig. I do think that Eck is the leader in the clubhouse right now. He is about the right age, etc. I think we have an outstanding staff, probably one the best we have ever had. What a luxury to have Rogers, Lujan, Eck etc... It will be curious to see what happens. Stig seems to have the energy to keep going for some time. I would be that Sell has a plan though.

Comment

• Originally posted by rabbits64 View Post

I have been thinking about who is the successor to Stig. I do think that Eck is the leader in the clubhouse right now. He is about the right age, etc. I think we have an outstanding staff, probably one the best we have ever had. What a luxury to have Rogers, Lujan, Eck etc... It will be curious to see what happens. Stig seems to have the energy to keep going for some time. I would be that Sell has a plan though.
      I would guess Eck and Rogers and Eidness and Jackson are on the short list of known coaches. Assuming the latter two didn't burn any bridges leaving. I wonder if we win a natty if Stig would hang it up? or would he basically name his successor with Sell and finish a couple more years and then retire so that coach can take off running. Similar to Duke already naming Jon Scheyer for next year once coach K is done.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        Has anyone that has a tailgating spot in the Backyard received their parking passes?
        Anyone that has a tailgate spot and haven't received their parking passes. I got word from the Ticketing office that their was a delay in printing. They are not sending them out via mail They have them at the ticket office today (Friday) until 5pm or they will be given to the tailgating parking attendant for you to pick up tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by goon View Post

I would guess Eck and Rogers and Eidsness and Jackson are on the short list of known coaches. Assuming the latter two didn't burn any bridges leaving. I wonder if we win a natty if Stig would hang it up? or would he basically name his successor with Sell and finish a couple more years and then retire so that coach can take off running. Similar to Duke already naming Jon Scheyer for next year once coach K is done.
          I saw Jackson down in Frisco, and I remember seeing Eidsness at the Delaware game as well, so I think they left on good terms. Either way, we have good strong candidates all around. Stig has done a marvelous job of expanding his coaching tree.

Comment

• Eck will be a head coach somewhere if not here.

I think Jackson, didn't someone here theorize that he left, to build his resume, so he could return as HC some day?

I'm not sure about Eidsness? Seems like a great guy, and certainly a good playcaller. Did have a run at HC as SW State, but who knows?

I think Stig is going to keep on trucking for a while. I mean, maybe he'd consider it, if they won it all, but I still think he'd come back. He's a lifer type guy.

Comment

• Stig mentioned during radio show that "he thought there was one FCS school that was available," to potentially replace Tarleton, but "the guarantee they wanted was what we (Jacks) would get to play a MAC school" (discussion begins approx. 44:15)

Anyone know if that team was Alabama A&M?

Looks like they have open date with 9/16 game next week and a 10/23 bye

Comment

• Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post

Anyone that has a tailgate spot and haven't received their parking passes. I got word from the Ticketing office that their was a delay in printing. They are not sending them out via mail They have them at the ticket office today (Friday) until 5pm or they will be given to the tailgating parking attendant for you to pick up tomorrow.
                im not tailgating but i did mobile and didnt get my parking pass. Didnt think about it until Thur night. Emailed Jordon in the ticket office and he is going to bring it to me at the game. I wont be able to park in the Jackrabbit parking lot this game. He was going to leave it at will call but i still would of had to park, walk to will call and walk back to my vehicle to park closer. That made no sense

Comment

Working...
                X