No announcement yet.

GDT: @ North Dakota State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to you know - a freaking penalty on the Bison.

Comment

Keumonge with sack AFTER a hold

Comment

300+ rushing yards. 458-246 yard advantage.

Ass kicking

Comment

I have a feeling Nidaros is looking down with a smile on his face. He didn't like The Bizun.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
            I have a feeling Nidaros is looking down with a smile on his face. He didn't like The Bizun.
            I was thinking about him prior to the game. Awesome win

Comment

Adam Bock is another great Jackrabbit linebacker. He is my defensive player of the game.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The Marker is coming home!!!! This win feels better than any other one I can remember! Great job Jackrabbits!!!!
                Rollin' in my 5.0
                With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                  300+ rushing yards. 458-246 yard advantage.

Ass kicking
                  Assuming Jacks are healthy, that's a recipe for playoff winning FB

Interested to see if Tyler will have any news on Strong's injury

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                    Adam Bock is another great Jackrabbit linebacker. He is my defensive player of the game.
                    Definitely glad the Jacks added him.

The Jacks should probably send a pallet or two of SDSU ice cream to various IA locales for all the great LBs they've provided Jacks

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

I wonder if it was a cramp. It looked like they were stretching it out when he came out. He looked pretty healthy hoisting the Marker.

Comment

• Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post

Strong looked like he had a cramp to me. Not saying that's what is was but just what I saw on the sideline.
                        Rollin' in my 5.0
                        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

Strong looked like he had a cramp to me. Not saying that's what is was but just what I saw on the sideline.
                          I noticed that too. Hope you're right

Comment

• Ahhh...that felt good. We're good enough to recover from some untimely penalties...other than those penalties, the comparative stats are impressive.

[Edited to remove smack ... I'll show my way to the door.]

Comment

• Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post

I posted something similar when it occurred, but I didn't want to "jinx" it

Comment

• Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                                Ahhh...that felt good. We're good enough to recover from some untimely penalties...other than those penalties, the comparative stats are impressive.

[Edited to remove my smack....I'm going to detention now. JackJD.]
                                Timmerman alluded to Hawks being "fed" to Brookings in playoffs. Some playoff revenge would be great, but I'm not necessarily a fan of playing another team faced during regular season. However, maybe that's just me being leery of a repeat of the '19 UNI regular season-playoff outcomes. Then again, a "reverse UNI" outcome would be a Jacks win

Comment

Working...
                                X