No announcement yet.

Renewing 2020 Football Season Tickets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Renewing 2020 Football Season Tickets?

Weeks ago, the deadline for renewal of season tickets for 2020 Jackrabbhit Football had been moved to May 29. I'm renewing mine (although I've taken my sweet time doing it) . It seems there's still uncertainty about the 2020 fall football season but the recent, record-breaking Jackrabbit Athletic Scholarship Auction showed optimism by Jackrabbit athletic supporters and I hope that's a good sign for maintaining current season ticket holder and adding new ones.

Everyone signing up?

Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      Weeks ago, the deadline for renewal of season tickets for 2020 Jackrabbhit Football had been moved to May 29. I'm renewing mine (although I've taken my sweet time doing it) . It seems there's still uncertainty about the 2020 fall football season but the recent, record-breaking Jackrabbit Athletic Scholarship Auction showed optimism by Jackrabbit athletic supporters and I hope that's a good sign for maintaining current season ticket holder and adding new ones.

Everyone signing up?

Yes sir! Ordered mine last week. I got some of my friends worried about basketball season. You would think we would have a vaccine by October, but may be overly optimistic.

Comment

Sending in my FB, BB, and JC today.

Comment

It’s going to be difficult to practice space requirements.

Comment

With such a big stadium we can probably spread out more some games attendance could handle social distancing. Could be away to keep usd fans away from the game.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              With such a big stadium we can probably spread out more some games attendance could handle social distancing. Could be away to keep usd fans away from the game.
              Is that really needed? They don't even show up to their home games unless it's the Jacks playing them.

USeD will be stuck in the middle of the Valley again. Will win one or two they shouldn't and lose a couple they shouldn't.

Comment

Let's not drive this thread to the smack section with USD commentary..

I'll wear a facemask if I have to...can you imagine the muffled cheers? Fans with facemasks could be funny. Will the bookstore sell yellow and blue facemasks?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  Let's not drive this thread to the smack section with USD commentary..

I'll wear a facemask if I have to...can you imagine the muffled cheers? Fans with facemasks could be funny. Will the bookstore sell yellow and blue facemasks?
                  There were a couple of packages in the recent auction that had Jackrabbit masks. I'm somewhat surprised that some organization hasn't jumped on that to use as a fund raiser.

Comment

I renewed both basketball and football

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post

There were a couple of packages in the recent auction that had Jackrabbit masks. I'm somewhat surprised that some organization hasn't jumped on that to use as a fund raiser.
                      Renewed football last month.

I'd pay extra for a Jacks facemask to raise money for something like Nursing, Pharmacy, and/or Pre-Med. programs
                      Last edited by jakejc795; 05-12-2020, 12:41 PM.

Comment

I did renew my football tickets.

I am very afraid that we may not have a season though. I don't like to say it, but it's true.

Comment

With the announcement that the Cal State System won't have students in person this fall, and the NCAA's announcement that fall sports are dependent on students being back on campus too, I just don't know if the season will happen. If a few more states follow California's (premature, imo) steps, then I'm not sure how the NCAA can let games go forward when certain conference members may not be playing anymore. Even though the SDBOR has said students will be on campus this fall, can we have a season if the Illinois schools decided to stay remote/online through the fall and not have athletes back on campus too? The Big Sky just lost games with Cal Poly and Sac State I believe. I think the CSU announcement was way too early for something of that magnitude and it may cause a huge ripple effect in the next two weeks.

I'll be renewing my season tickets, but my recent optimism about the season happening is dwindling in light of those recent announcements.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                            With the announcement that the Cal State System won't have students in person this fall, and the NCAA's announcement that fall sports are dependent on students being back on campus too, I just don't know if the season will happen. If a few more states follow California's (premature, imo) steps, then I'm not sure how the NCAA can let games go forward when certain conference members may not be playing anymore. Even though the SDBOR has said students will be on campus this fall, can we have a season if the Illinois schools decided to stay remote/online through the fall and not have athletes back on campus too? The Big Sky just lost games with Cal Poly and Sac State I believe. I think the CSU announcement was way too early for something of that magnitude and it may cause a huge ripple effect in the next two weeks.

I'll be renewing my season tickets, but my recent optimism about the season happening is dwindling in light of those recent announcements.
                            It does make you wonder. If no football, I expect a refund and have no reason for it not happening. I personally think it is wiser to be safe than sorry. There is always next year.

Comment

Up in the Club seats we will just drink a little more. That should make us immune, right? SUPERBUNNY
                              MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X