College GameDay Celebrity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College GameDay Celebrity

I am not sure if there have been any politicians on before but supposedly EPSN told the University they do not do political stuff.

Comment

I also think it will be Kristi Noem. There’s really no one else who makes much sense IMO. Jim Langer would have been perfect. RIP Jim.

Comment

Please not Noem. I would take a country singer I’ve never heard of with no connection to the university over any politician. Also, the amount remarks about her “looks” is alarming.

Comment

Yuck. She'll be in the area. I hope we can do better than a 2nd rate politician.

A welcome home ceremony for 112 soldiers with the South Dakota Army National Guard’s Bravo Battery, 1-147th Field Artillery Battalion and 147th Forward Support Company is set for Saturday, Oct. 26, at 2:30 p.m. at the Lincoln High School gymnasium in Sioux Falls. The public is encouraged to attend the event as the unit returns home from a 10-month deployment to Europe. Planned speakers include Governor Kristi Noem and Major General Jeff Marlette, SDNG adjutant general.

https://www.capjournal.com/news/welc...feb4eb173.html
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

I understand that many do not care for some politicians, but please keep your narrative on the political scene to yourself. This has been a political opinion free area. You may even call it my safe zone.
            Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
              I understand that many do not care for some politicians, but please keep your narrative on the political scene to yourself. This has been a political opinion free area. You may even call it my safe zone.
              Good advice. What will the board be talking about Monday?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                A Jacks win (with some criticizing Stig for not shaking Entz's hand forcefully enough postgame)

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                  A Jacks win (with some criticizing Stig for not shaking Entz's hand forcefully enough postgame)
                  Hopefully this is the case! We are very good at licking wounds.

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                    As I often do I stopped reading at Jacks win, but I am sure Coach Stig has a great deal of respect for Coach Entz. What I seen of Coach Entz on Fargo TV, he is for real. He knows is stuff, and knows the NDSU program very well even before he took over, I guarantee we will not see many Bison mistakes. This is a well financed program. Stig at the last Difference Maker meeting, and I don't think I am disclosing any secrets, put up a home made slide, of comparison in dollars of SDSU and NDSU budgets. Apparently, 2017 was the most current info that Stig could find. Comparing SDSU 2019 dollars with 2017 for NDSU, SDSU is about one million dollars behind.

I read in the Bison Illustrated a free magazine distributed around the restaurants of Fargo, that the Teamakers are working towards a membership goal of 5000 members. They currently have 4200 members who give probably $100 or more. More often it is 100 plus is giving amount. So if we are going to catch up on the budget, we better not complain about ticket prices and maybe dig a little deeper in our pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Confusion over whether we should've gone for 2 or kicked the PAT. The UPD gestopo. <-- These two I'm fairly certain of.

Comment

Originally posted by SlapJack View Post
                        Confusion over whether we should've gone for 2 or kicked the PAT. The UPD gestopo. <-- These two I'm fairly certain of.
                        I suspect soo.

Comment

I would have loved to see Leo Thorsness as the guest picker, but he passed away a couple of years ago. RIP Col. Thorsness.

Comment

I'm going to repeat my call for Blake Treinen.
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...234177024?s=21
                              "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Pat Mcafee is coming.
                                https://twitter.com/patmcafeeshow/st...455784961?s=21

#ForTheBrand

Comment

Working...
                                X