Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2019 Dakota Marker Game

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    If you don’t have tickets yet you better get them now as they are flying off ticket website. Before today there was around 1200 left. Now less than 600.
    Hopefully its not Bison fans buying them up.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      It could very well be a 60/40 split between Jacks and Bison fans. I know that I've had friends being offered over 100 bucks per seat for westside seats from NDSU fans
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Wouldn’t surprise me with how our fan base is.

Comment

I can assure you. It is NDSU fans.

Comment

South Dakota welcomes North Dakota money, as long as its U.S. currency. None of that Canadian stuff, please.
            This space for lease.

Comment

They need to open up tailgating at 630. Gameday starts at 8.

If any SDSU athletic department people are reading this it needs to happen. They’ll want pictures and cameras will be all over.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I heard Jackson Hilton, a WR and DB at Brandon Valley, will be visiting next Saturday. Is anybody else visiting that day?
                One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Guest picker: filbert.

Comment

Where do you think the gameday guys will be set up at?

Comment

I asked someone from the department a little bit ago and they didn’t know yet. My guess is ESPN will need to do a walkthrough.

My two favorite places are south of the stadium in the Frost parking lot or they’ll do it by the campanile.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                        I asked someone from the department a little bit ago and they didn’t know yet. My guess is ESPN will need to do a walkthrough.

My two favorite places are south of the stadium in the Frost parking lot or they’ll do it by the campanile.
                        I’ll say Campanile.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          I’ll say Campanile.
                          My guess shut off downtown around cubbies and skinners area.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

The open grass area across the street south from the Stadium may work well. The background would be the back of the scoreboard which has the stadium's logo and name. An elevated lift could go high enough to show the stadium interior with the Dykhouse Student Center and the SJAC in the background...all impressive facilities.

Looks like breakfast in Brookings this coming Saturday! I'll be there no matter which site is selected.

Comment

East of stadium or in Backyard are my guesses. They could use west side of stadium too. It would be hard to shut down premium parking. Backyard would be first choice.
                              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I dont think you can do it by stadium. All you will see is upd checking for wrist bands and if people are drinking etc.
                                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                                X