Jacks host LIU Sharks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jacks host LIU Sharks

Any guesses to the uniform combo the Jacks wear tomorrow ?
    Personally I hope they go with white or yellow pants, not a huge fan of the blue on blue.
    Also, when is the last time we saw yellow jerseys ? Wouldn't mind seeing those make a comeback for a game or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksBacker View Post
      Any guesses to the uniform combo the Jacks wear tomorrow ?
      Personally I hope they go with white or yellow pants, not a huge fan of the blue on blue.
      Also, when is the last time we saw yellow jerseys ? Wouldn't mind seeing those make a comeback for a game or 2.
      The first game is almost always blue on blue. I think it should be yellow almost every game and keep white pants for the road and hobo day or rival game. Was hoping for all white for the goofers games.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Not really a fan of the banana boys(yellow pants and jerseys)

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Not really a fan of the banana boys(yellow pants and jerseys)
          Agreed, blue pants yellow jerseys looks sharp though, I think.

Comment

Not sure if anyone else has heard or can confirm. I have heard from a reliable source that Kanin Nelson will be starting at QB tomorrow. If true, im bummed, was looking forward to seeing Gibbs live.

Comment

Not sure if anyone else has heard or can confirm. I have heard from a reliable source that Kanin Nelson will be starting at QB tomorrow. If true, im bummed, was looking forward to seeing Gibbs live.
              As long as it is not Trubisky we will be good.

Comment

My hope is that if Gibbs is out, he won't be out for multiple weeks. My guess is that since this has all been "undecided" all week, it's probably not something that's going to keep him out multiple weeks and if he doesn't play tomorrow, it's just extra caution to make sure he stays healthy. By all counts, it doesn't sound like the type of injury that will make him miss several weeks considering he has been practicing this week and played through it for most of the 4th quarter last week.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  You know, I mean, like, okay then.

For times when "ok" isn't quite enough......

Comment

If that is indeed the plan, I hope they give Matt Connors some meaningful snaps in the 2nd half. I'd like to see what his potential is.

Comment

Looking at the depth chart for Saturday's game and I was surprised how young we are in the secondary. We start 3 juniors and a redshirt freshman and only have 1 senior listed in the 11 secondary spots. However, of the 11 spots, 4 are RS-freshmen or true freshmen, and two are sophomores. After a little seasoning, this group could be good for several years to come.

Losing Rozeboom and Earith after this season will be tough, but the defense is loaded with younger talent. Even the offense is relatively young. The biggest holes to fill on that side of the ball next year will be Greeneway at LT, Adam Anderson at one of our WR slots and both of our fullbacks. (Mikey Daniel is listed as a FB.) Matt Clark and Kallan Hart are our other senior starters.

Comment

Big day for the Nelson family tommorrow. Kanins brother starts QB at Dwu tommorrow at 1 and Kanin starts at 6.

Comment

Play Hard
                          Play Smart
                          Have Fun
                          Stay Healthy

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                            Play Hard
                            Play Smart
                            Have Fun
                            Stay Healthy
                            Good advice.

Comment

One player I want to see tomorrow is Ryan Van Marel at defensive tackle. He came to campus with plenty of hype. Was named scout team defensive player of the year but then had a really dissapointing spring. Sounds like his summer camp wasn't any better.

I think he needs some game reps to get himself straight and just cut loose. We have plenty of depth on the interior (Ward, Krockpot, Sanders, Stacker, Hildahl) but Van Marel has the potential to be a difference maker and maybe be that 4th guy in the rotation.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
                                One player I want to see tomorrow is Ryan Van Marel at defensive tackle. He came to campus with plenty of hype. Was named scout team defensive player of the year but then had a really dissapointing spring. Sounds like his summer camp wasn't any better.

I think he needs some game reps to get himself straight and just cut loose. We have plenty of depth on the interior (Ward, Krockpot, Sanders, Stacker, Hildahl) but Van Marel has the potential to be a difference maker and maybe be that 4th guy in the rotation.
                                What's the status of the Krock Pot? I didn't notice him playing vs Minnesota but I didn't pay that much attention. Zimmer did say he was in uniform and that he was surprised by that.

Comment

Working...
                                X