• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nidaros
    replied
    Re: Reflecting on 2018

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    Hell of a season that outperformed most anyone’s expectations after losing the star power from the year before. The program is showing that not only do they reload, they reload with even better ammo than before. Here’s hoping that happens again next year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your home in Fargo is gloat city. The 2018 bison are the greatest since sliced bread. I hope we can match up better in 2019. They got three backs returning, Seth Wilson, Brooks and I forget the other one. We got Pierre Strong and C.J Wilson, but our d has to stop these guys and not let them past the LB or they ring up six and their cannon goes off. Oh that right the cannon does not travel to Brookings or any where else.

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

Hell of a season that outperformed most anyone’s expectations after losing the star power from the year before. The program is showing that not only do they reload, they reload with even better ammo than before. Here’s hoping that happens again next year!

Leave a comment:

• BitsTD
    replied

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    Tweets can’t be cryptic like that is the college athletic realm. Imagine a signed recruit or unsigned recruit reading that and wondering if their coach is leaving.
    Or if their coach died.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Tweets can’t be cryptic like that is the college athletic realm. Imagine a signed recruit or unsigned recruit reading that and wondering if their coach is leaving.
    EXACTLY!

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Stig needed to be more clear in this tweet. It is Matt Young, Offensive Quality Control GA.

JFC stig.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Tweet from Stig: Today we say goodbye to a great young coach making a family decision. Proud of him. He will M A D in life!

Stig needed to be more clear in this tweet. It is Matt Young, Offensive Quality Control GA.

JFC stig.

Leave a comment:

• NWHSUandSDSU
    replied

Tweet from Stig: Today we say goodbye to a great young coach making a family decision. Proud of him. He will M A D in life!

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    started a topic Reflecting on 2018

Reflecting on 2018

Congratulations to the 2018 team! I didn't anticipate being able to replace Goedert, Wieneke, Soulek, Ohne, etc. but the program continues to improve!

I had a chance to briefly chat with three players getting something to eat tonight - great young men! I'll take our guys, the success they have on and off the field, and the MV GPA team award any day!! Excited to see the future of Jackrabbit football and the success the graduating seniors will have in life.
Working...
X