• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UWMandSDSU
    replied
    Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    Have we got a confirmation on Walker yet? I've seen the coaching staff's tweet that they got the best kicker in the state, but Brock hasn't mentioned committing on his twitter account, which seems odd considering he tweeted about both his visit and his offer.
    Nothing from him directly but a few of his family members have retweeted Coach Rogers Tweet.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
    Since Gopher has updated the list, which is currently at 8, Garlisch, Walker, and Williamson have committed. That's 11 known verbals. Speculation as to Pringle, but it doesn't appear he's verballed.
    Have we got a confirmation on Walker yet? I've seen the coaching staff's tweet that they got the best kicker in the state, but Brock hasn't mentioned committing on his twitter account, which seems odd considering he tweeted about both his visit and his offer.

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Commits so far are heavy on linemen and DB's. Have to think we need to pick up some RB's and WR's. There aren't a lot of them on the list that we know have been offered.

Leave a comment:

• KUlawJack
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    With these two verbals, we have a total of 10?
    Since Gopher has updated the list, which is currently at 8, Garlisch, Walker, and Williamson have committed. That's 11 known verbals. Speculation as to Pringle, but it doesn't appear he's verballed.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Only 15 seniors on the roster, and I'm not sure if all of them are on scholarship. Does anyone have a good handle on how many we can take in this class ?
    Not sure for this year but last year we had 17 Sr (maybe 2-3 not on scholarship) and we brought in 35 Fr (with some being PWOs).

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Only 15 seniors on the roster, and I'm not sure if all of them are on scholarship. Does anyone have a good handle on how many we can take in this class ?

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Looks like Jordan Pringle may have verballed too. Kind of a criptic tweet though. It was liked by a few coaches. https://twitter.com/airjordan23__/st...47000771510272
    Not sure it's a verbal, I think the Jacks put together these graphics for the recruits. I remember seeing a couple others like this. There were also some that were faux ESPN mag covers.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

With these two verbals, we have a total of 10?

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Looks like Jordan Pringle may have verballed too. Kind of a criptic tweet though. It was liked by a few coaches. https://twitter.com/airjordan23__/st...47000771510272

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

I think it's Nick Garlisch. He liked a few of the coaches tweets.
    Yep good call.
    https://twitter.com/nickgarlisch/sta...27361366667269

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    Watch his tape. Kid is a baller. We offered way back in January and he's since picked up offers from other MVFC teams.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Good call.

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Thought that as well but why would he still have a pinned tweet from SIU offer and why didn't he just tweet something about SDSU. But what do I know what 18 yr olds social media thoughts are? Who knows?

*Nevermind.
    Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 07-01-2017, 08:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Coaches are tweeting about adding another playmaker from the Windy City.
    I'd guess Josh Flowers. He just made a tweet about SDSU 5 hours ago and he was offered on June 7th.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X