• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr_Tibbs
    replied
    Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I know there is a new early signing period, but that is Dec.20th-22nd. No idea what the July 30th date is.
    I think that's the day fall camp begins. Hence the "C" Day. Maybe I'm wrong though??

Leave a comment:

• bigticket1
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    Is this a new thing, different from signing day?
    I know there is a new early signing period, but that is Dec.20th-22nd. No idea what the July 30th date is.

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Sunday, July 30th
    Is this a new thing, different from signing day?

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    ok, thanks! Do we know what day that is?
    Sunday, July 30th

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

No worries! I thought I shared earlier. It means commitment day. Coaches tweeted about it a few weeks ago.
    ok, thanks! Do we know what day that is?

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

Forgive my ignorance, "C" day, meaning?

I figured we were getting close, but is it usual to hand out PWO's this early? And if so, do many kids take advantage of it?
    No worries! I thought I shared earlier. It means commitment day. Coaches tweeted about it a few weeks ago.

Leave a comment:

• rabbits64
    replied

same question, what is C day?

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Yes. Only 3-4 left. "C" day is coming up and that is when they anticipate to fill those.

I figured we were getting close, but is it usual to hand out PWO's this early? And if so, do many kids take advantage of it?

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

I anticipate he will be working hard to improve in his senior season. His tape is raw but he has talent, not sure QB is the right fit though. I could see him transitioning to WR or DB even. He'd have great length at the FS position.

Side note- Any one know if the offers of PWO's are usually given out in the summer? It seems a little early, could this mean that we are very close to filling the slots we have available? I'm a little curious.
    Yes. Only 3-4 left. "C" day is coming up and that is when they anticipate to fill those.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    PWO offer out to Jackson Crawford, 6'3" 190 lbs QB out of St. Paul, MN (Cretin-Derham Hall).
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/5138286/jackson-crawford
    I anticipate he will be working hard to improve in his senior season. His tape is raw but he has talent, not sure QB is the right fit though. I could see him transitioning to WR or DB even. He'd have great length at the FS position.

Side note- Any one know if the offers of PWO's are usually given out in the summer? It seems a little early, could this mean that we are very close to filling the slots we have available? I'm a little curious.

Leave a comment:

• Kemo
    replied

PWO offer out to Jackson Crawford, 6'3" 190 lbs QB out of St. Paul, MN (Cretin-Derham Hall).
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/5138286/jackson-crawford

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

Brandon Malkow verbals to Western Illinois. https://twitter.com/BMalkow62

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

Brendan Cook verbals to NDSU. https://twitter.com/Cookie3050

Leave a comment:

• UWMandSDSU
    replied

I'm wondering what he was offered. If I remember the tweet correctly it said "opportunity to play". I'm not a wordsmith but it almost rings like a PWO. That said he has good skills as a QB, not Gibbs like but he's good. Either way it would be a long shot if he went here if his family are big supporters of the Yotes, plus the brother playing there.
    That is what I was thinking, PWO.

Leave a comment:

• Jackedforlife
    replied

I'm wondering what he was offered. If I remember the tweet correctly it said "opportunity to play". I'm not a wordsmith but it almost rings like a PWO. That said he has good skills as a QB, not like Gibbs but he's good. Either way it would be a long shot if he went here if his family are big supporters of the Yotes, plus the brother playing there.
    Last edited by Jackedforlife; 07-13-2017, 09:38 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X