Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Jackrabbit vs Montana FCS 1st round

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    The story of this game? We just were not ready to go coming out of the locker room in the first half.
    Agreed. If the Jacks came out with some energy, they'd be running out the clock now instead of watching the Griz win. Prediction: NDSU will CRUSH these guys.
    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Man...if only we had the time back from those off tackle dives on that last drive.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Nguyen with a 15 yard run and that'll do it.

This game was lost in the 2nd quarter. Jacks with a nice comeback, but way too many mistakes to win on the road. Way too many missed opportunities.

Final: Montana 24, SDSU 17.

SDSU finishes 8-4. Disappointing first half effort today.

Jacks open with TCU next season.

Comment

• Re: On to Montana:

Gotta play the whole 30 minutes each game. The whole 30 minutes.
          Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            The story of this game? We just were not ready to go coming out of the locker room in the first half.
            I think we have said this afternoon ever big game the team didn't show up for this year. Someone needs to ask stig what it is about the staff that makes them incapable of getting this team ready for a big game.
            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Well at least they don't have to get destroyed by NDSU again

Comment

Players didn't give a **** in the first 30 minutes, not sure what made them give a **** the last 30? Merry Christmas Girlz!
                With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Typical Jacks. Not ready to play. Run on 1st and 2nd down then be 3rd and long. Run the same play when everyone knows it's coming. Stupid penalties and don't let playmakers make plays. Weineke looked disinterested during the first half. When we need to score quickly, we do two run plays up the gut for two total yards. Stig will blame himself but when does that blame finally get something to change. I could go on and on but just too frustrated. Wait till season ticket renewals and those higher ticket prices and donations. Hopefully Sell rethinks that idea or we will have a pretty empty stadium. Time to drink and get excited about basketball.

Comment

Glad to see the team respond they way they did in the second half. However, we still need to learn to step up in the big games. We did not do that this year ouside of the ISUr game. That needs to be fixed in the off-season.

Also, can we utilize the whole playbook instead of a page or two. We are damn predictable.

Comment

Dying to hear what Stig has to say about this.....

Comment

Originally posted by gobigblue View Post
                        Typical Jacks. Not ready to play.
                        Not ready to play? ****'em they didn't want to play! They looked like my kids Jr Football team the first half, if that good! The Grizzlies should have been a speed bump, the second half showed that. What a waste of a playoff chance for this team, sulking because things didn't go their way for the playoff selection. That was a cupcake bull**** team and we just handed them a game.
                        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

At least we competed for a National Championship.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                            Not ready to play? ****'em they didn't want to play! They looked like my kids Jr Football team the first half, if that good! The Grizzlies should have been a speed bump, the second half showed that. What a waste of a playoff chance for this team, sulking because things didn't go their way for the playoff selection. That was a cupcake bull**** team and we just handed them a game.
                            Whose fault is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
                              Also, can we utilize the whole playbook instead of a page or two. We are damn predictable.
                              I echo this statement. Just so frustrating.

Two things for next season:

1. Give TC the keys, he developed this year and will be better next year.
                              2. Spread out the offense. With a full offseason to implement a spread system, it should be attainable. I will be incredibly disappointed if we come out with the same predictable offense next year.

Fun season, disappointing end. Here's to getting better next year. Can't wait for the new stadium.

Comment

Disappointing finish, but another good season. The Jacks overcame all the pre-season questions about losing Zenner, Sumner and Schneider. The team has made the playoffs five of six years. That's pretty darn good. Just have to raise the bar a little higher.
                                This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                                X