Jackrabbit vs Montana FCS 1st round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: On to Montana:

I'm a negative Nancy right now. Self imposed ban unless it's good. Sorry y'all.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Jake Wieneke with 0 targets in the first quarter.

Jacks not going to win today without some deep shots.

Comment

• Re: Jackrabbit vs Montana FCS 1st round

Holy ****, a spread formation, and look what happened. I think that's what we need to run all game with TC in.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
          Who cares.
          Just pointing out we have had sucsess with the flash. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
            Montana with a swing pass for 30 yards and are inside the SDSU 30.
            Obvious holding on that play. Somehow, the WR held a block on Forsyth for about 10 seconds as the guy ran right by. Hmmm...
            Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
              So zenner didn't do a bunch of direct snaps in that game?
              Not every down like was suggested. He also ran a read option where he handed off to Brady sometimes and other times kept it himself. It was nothing like this year mainy because we don't have Zenner.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                Just pointing out we have had sucsess with the flash. Don't get your panties in a bunch.
                It was a different type of play, but again, who cares? The differences have been pointed out in different threads if you're interested. Back to the current game.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

3rd and 1 and no Flash package in the game.

Taryn staying in; Paris gets the handoff and doesn't get the first down. Jacks ran Paris around the end which is odd on 3rd and short.

4th and inches; Jacks going for it on their own 48. Timeout SDSU.

Comment

Its like we have no idea what to do on 4th and short.

Comment

Would be nice to see a quarterback sneak, or get Taryn running.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Jacks quick snapped it on 4th and short and Taryn runs right up the middle. Finally, a QB sneak!

He gets the first down at midfield.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                          Have to unleash Christion and call a couple down field passes each set of downs. If we roll with this run and swing/screen pass game all day, we will lose.
                          By a lot. Montana is going to end up with 24+ points. I don't see us getting there with ground-and-pound.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Second time we've had fourth and inches. Second time the coaches have had no idea what to do. First time, delay of game. This time, time out. Fourth and one is a standard part of football. How is it, in the playoffs now, we have no clue how to approach it?
                            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Next play, TC finally throws deep to Wieneke but it's incomplete.

Comment

TO? Are we over thinking this? Just line up, sneak it and get the first....
                                "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                                X