Hobo Day--Hotel Room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hobo Day--Hotel Room

If anyone is in dire need of a hotel room on Sat, I've got an option for you. I have a room at the Quality Inn (King room with sofa bed) that our group will be using only as a meeting point/changing clothes/having some beers place between the game and concert. It won't be 100% tidy by any means, but beggars can't be choosers. $200 cash. If interested, shoot me a PM and we'll work out the details.
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Re: Hobo Day--Hotel Room

Rooms sold out at the Sonshine Inn?

Comment

A separate thread (Hobo Day THE THREAD) had the question of rooms come up. Since we now have a thread on hotels, this would seem the appropriate thread to expand on the subject. It won't help this year, but ground has been broken and forms are being put in place a block north of the Staurolite Inn for a new 100-room Comfort Suites hotel. It is being built by Den-Wil (Dennis Biefeldt is the local partner) and should be done by next year's football season. Den-Wil also purchased the Staurolite and is doing a complete renovation of that hotel (new beds, interior work, exterior painting, etc.)

Comment

On occasion teams have stayed in Watertown...several good motels adjacent to the interstate and just 42-43 minutes away from Brookings at about 78-80 mph.

Comment

Working...
        X