• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slosho
    replied
    Re: Indiana State

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    Lujan apparently was banged up enough that Stig had Dalton Douglas warming up late in the second half. But Douglas didn't enter the game, at least not then. I though he might come in to start the third quarter, but he didn't.
    Tyler's Call on AM570 WNAX stated he was in the game. But maybe that was wrong. but he did discuss Lujan getting banged up and being out of the game afterword so, I think that Douglass did nin fact enter the game.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

Lujan apparently was banged up enough that Stig had Dalton Douglas warming up late in the second quarter. But Douglas didn't enter the game, at least not then. I though he might come in to start the third quarter, but he didn't.
    Last edited by Jacked_Up; 10-05-2015, 04:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jack power
    replied

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
    Moving on....

In the NDSU postgame radio interview, Stig mentioned being very concerned about Lujan's health. Frankly, I'm surprised Lujan was able to walk off the field. He took a beating. It would be interesting to see what happens with the QB situation Lujan has to sit one out. What do you do with TC? Have there been any updates on Lujan or others?

3-1 vs 3-1 in Brookings Saturday. Our offensive and defensive lines are going to have to step it up if we are going to be the team that emerges with four wins. There's no time for licking your wounds during conference play.
    Stig also expressed concern about turning this loss into 2. That's a valid concern.

Leave a comment:

• da_coach
    replied

No doubt the trees have been playing well.

Hope the team can shake of this loss, and come ready for a new game... don't let a cloud hang over past performance.

Leave a comment:

• Southeast
    started a topic Indiana State

Indiana State

Moving on....

In the NDSU postgame radio interview, Stig mentioned being very concerned about Lujan's health. Frankly, I'm surprised Lujan was able to walk off the field. He took a beating. It would be interesting to see what happens with the QB situation Lujan has to sit one out. What do you do with TC? Have there been any updates on Lujan or others?

3-1 vs 3-1 in Brookings Saturday. Our offensive and defensive lines are going to have to step it up if we are going to be the team that emerges with four wins. There's no time for licking your wounds during conference play.
Working...
X