• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemo
    replied
    Re: Here we go again! NDSU Round 2

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    No reason to hit the bars...come out tailgating! You will be welcome before and after the game no matter the outcome. Lots of tents and heaters will be set up so don't worry about the elements.
    But there's something about drinking at a bar around noon that just feels so right.

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

I may need one if my friend ever gets back to me if he wants to do the trek up from SE Nebraska.

Leave a comment:

• WestSideRabbit
    replied

There are still some tickets left on StubHub, but you are paying triple the face value. IMO, worth it.

Leave a comment:

• 344Johnson
    replied

Originally posted by 344Johnson View Post
    I have an extra general admission ticket. Asking 25 for it if anyone just wants to get in the door.
    Ticket has been spoken for. Enjoy the game Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

I would like 4.

Leave a comment:

• 344Johnson
    replied

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    Allotment of tix sold out in 5 min.
    I have an extra general admission ticket. Asking 25 for it if anyone just wants to get in the door.

Leave a comment:

• Theee Catrabbit
    replied

Allotment of tix sold out in 5 min.

Leave a comment:

• BitsTD
    replied

We have got to tackle Crockett to win this game. No arm tackle BS, either. I have been watching him do his high step spin through our defense way to many times. Tackle him and we have a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

On one hand it sucks to get sent to Fargo second round, on the other (with blue/yellow glasses on) it's awesome to be the team with the first opportunity to knock the Buffaloes out of the playoffs in three years. I would guess that's how the team looks at it. Reality for us is unless we get a seed we will be either in Fargo or at a seeded big fluffy team, and normally the seeds for each will be high. Let's go out and knock them off and cheer like hell for Richmond to win!

Leave a comment:

• thumper_76
    replied

No reason to hit the bars...come out tailgating! You will be welcome before and after the game no matter the outcome. Lots of tents and heaters will be set up so don't worry about the elements.
    This times 1000. Great guys to tailgate with (as fuzzy as my memory of it is). You'll have a BLAST.

Leave a comment:

• tjbison
    replied

Originally posted by Evolution Prime View Post
    I hope they are as I bought two.

General Admission in the endzone SW Corner, they are Student section tickets in the regular season. Nothing wrong with them just better get in early or sit at the top

Leave a comment:

• Evolution Prime
    replied

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Are they decent seats? Because having paid that to see a movie this weekend I think that's a helluva price.
    I hope they are as I bought two.

Leave a comment:

• THEsocalledfan
    replied

Am I a bit nervous? You bet. Best on our side of the bracket? I'm not certain. I believe they would have the best chance of beating us, but I also don't know how they would fair at the other seeds. I don't see SDSU as ready for a long playoff run yet...the mental toughness might not be there yet...I don't know.

I do know I was not impressed by the Jack's defense on Saturday. The Jacks defense didn't look too bad in the first half, but was terrible in the second half. I don't think they have a lot of stamina. I think that is what happened against us as well. I'm hoping for the same this Saturday. I expect a very close first half, and I'm hoping the Bison pull away in the 3rd quarter.
    TAB, take a close look at that bracket; it does not scream strength. The real top 5 teams are NDSU, UNI, Illinois St, SDSU, and probably EWU since their Sagarin suffered with Vernon out. First thing I noticed when the bracket was posted was that SDSU was NDSU's only real threat for going to Frisco. (only other one I can see is Jacksonville St, but they play in such a weak conference and we saw what happened to Eastern Illinois last year) I think SDSU is very, very good, and is likely the best team NDSU beat this year. Couple this with Sumner being back, they have a real shot due to their offense. However, their Achilles heel may end up being their defense as I am skeptical they shut Johnny Crockett down. (Man, they must have nightmares or him....)

Leave a comment:

• TransAmBison
    replied

Originally posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    It is no secret; we are, and we all know the Jacks are the other best team in our bracket. You are the major hurdle for 4 peat chance.
    Am I a bit nervous? You bet. Best on our side of the bracket? I'm not certain. I believe they would have the best chance of beating us, but I also don't know how they would fair at the other seeds. I don't see SDSU as ready for a long playoff run yet...the mental toughness might not be there yet...I don't know.

I do know I was not impressed by the Jack's defense on Saturday. The Jacks defense didn't look too bad in the first half, but was terrible in the second half. I don't think they have a lot of stamina. I think that is what happened against us as well. I'm hoping for the same this Saturday. I expect a very close first half, and I'm hoping the Bison pull away in the 3rd quarter.

Leave a comment:

• THEsocalledfan
    replied

Originally posted by shot_5533 View Post
    Secretly I'd bet the Bison and Bisonville are just a little bit nervous. I bet they'd want any other opponent than the Jacks.
    It is no secret; we are, and we all know the Jacks are the other best team in our bracket. You are the major hurdle for 4 peat chance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X